Cùng tham khảo bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 năm 2012, với đề thi này các bạn có thể củng cố kiến thức và trau dồi kinh nghiệm hữu ích để bước vào kỳ thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng cũng như các kì thi khác đạt kết quả tốt nhất.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 năm 2012
Tóm tắt nội dung
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 năm 2012. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The picture above shows a flower with a long slender bloom. The size and shape of a bird's beak are related to the type of food that the bird eats. Which of the following beaks is suitable for drinking nectar located deep within flowers such as the one shown above?
2. Tara's father was preparing soup for her lunch. When Tara removed the lid from the soup kettle, she burned her hand on the lid's hot metal handle. Next, she grabbed the pot by its white plastic handle to remove it from the stove. The handle was not hot and did not burn her hand. What can Tara conclude from her experience?
A. Black objects do not conduct heat.
B. Plastic conducts heat and metal doesn't.
C. Metal conducts heat and plastic doesn't.
D. Lid handles always burn your hands when cooking.
3. The following pictures show a light bulb connected to a battery. Which bulb will light up?
4. People need to protect themselves from getting too much sun. Which of the following things can happen to their bodies if they are not protected from the sun?
A. Getting too much sun makes you feel sick.
B. They might get skin cancer.
C. It can make people ill.
D. It's bad for the whole body.
5. Baking soda is one substance that causes bubbles to form when it is mixed with vinegar. The table shows the results of testing four mystery powders to see if they reacted with vinegar. Which of the mystery powders could contain baking soda?
6. Some animals above give birth to young that developed inside the mother. Some of them have young from eggs that are laid outside the mother. Which of the following contains only animals that give birth to young?
A. Frog, Butterfly, Bird
B. Human, Dog, Whale
C. Frog, Dog, Whale
D. Human, Dog, Butterfly
7. Look at the picture above. Where is the best location to grow crops?
A. Location A
B. Location B
C. Location C
D. Location D
8. Kate sees a full moon. About how much time will go by before the next full moon?
A. one week
B. two weeks
C. one month
D. one year
9. A plant has yellow flowers. What best explains why the flowers are yellow?
A. The sunshine colored the flowers yellow.
B. The flowers of the parents were yellow.
C. It was very warm when they flowered.
D. It rained every day.
10. Which habitat on Earth would probably add the greatest amount of water to the water cycle through evaporation?
A. cold lake
B. desert sand
C. warm ocean
D. mountain rock
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 6 năm 2012
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.