Với kỳ vọng của cha mẹ, thầy cô, bạn bè trong kì thi Olympic Tiếng Anh khiến các em gặp rất nhiều áp lực. Hiểu được điều đó, chúng tôi đã tuyển chọn ra Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 7 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 giúp các em tham khảo, ôn tập dễ dàng hơn. Hi vọng đây sẽ là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích cho các em học sinh và quý thầy cô giáo.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 7 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
Tóm tắt nội dung
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 7 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. Clock 1 shows the time Jamal left home in the morning. Clock 2 shows the time he arrived at his grandfather’s house that afternoon. How long did it take him to make the trip?
A. 15 minutes B. 25 minutes C. 35 minutes D. 45 minutes
2. Kayla is making a scrapbook of her family to give to her mom on her birthday. She has finished 0.4 of it. What is the fraction form of 0.4?
A. 1/2 B. 2/5 C. 1/5 D. 1/10
3. In science class, Cameron placed a pair of scissors on a scale. James placed 4 erasers on the other side of the scale to balance it. If James puts a total of 12 erasers on the scale, how many scissors would have to be on the other side to balance it?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
a multiple of 3
an even number
a multiple of 8
not a multiple of 9
4. Riley is celebrating her dad’s birthday. She wants to know if you can guess how old her dad just turned. She listed the clues above to help you. According to Riley’s clues, which age below could her dad be celebrating?
A. 48 B. 54 C. 63 D. 72
5. Austin is excited that the people of Amherst are coming together to plant flowers in the parks. He drew the pictograph above to show how many of each flower was planted. Unfortunately, Austin forgot to draw the key! He knows that 90 roses, 165 daisies, and 210 tulips were planted. According to Austin’s pictograph and knowledge, how many flowers does each symbol represent?
A. 50 B. 30 C. 25 D. 35
6. Zoe has a friend who is very ill. This made her decide to raise money for the Sunshine Foundation. She is asking everyone she knows if they will donate 98 pennies. She has collected that exact amount from 256 people. What is the total amount of pennies Zoe has collected from those 256 people?
A. 10,345 B. 19,786 C. 25,088 D. 36,786
7. Jackson is going on the Disney Cruise Line! He has his clothes packed and is ready to have fun. Jackson’s suitcase has 2 pairs of pants and 5 shirts in it. What is the greatest number of different outfits Jackson can make with his pants and shirts?
A. 5 B. 7 C. 10 D. 25
8. Ray was told to clean up his room. He organized his blocks into two different boxes, shown above. What rule did Ray use to sort his blocks?
9. Jordan is trying to protect her teeth from cavities. It has been 452 days since she last drank soda. Which of the following is not a way Jordan can represent 452 correctly?
A. 3 hundreds, 5 tens, 12 ones
B. 3 hundreds, 15 tens, 2 ones
C. 4 hundreds, 4 tens, 12 ones
D. 4 hundreds, 5 tens, 2 ones
10. James is practicing for a track and field contest. If he practices for 360 minutes, what would you do to find out how many HOURS James practiced?
A. Add 60 to the total number of minutes.
B. Subtract 60 from the total number of minutes.
C. Multiply the total number of minutes by 60.
D. Divide the total number of minutes by 60.
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 7 đề thi số 3 năm học 2013
hay mà mình đang tìm.