Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 9 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
Choose the best answer for the following questions. (2 points per question)
1. Margret weighed three suitcases shown above. She has found that X weighs less than Y, and Y weighs less than Z. Which statement must be true about the three suitcases?
A. X weighs more than Z. B. X weighs less than Z.
C. X weighs the same as Z. D. X weighs half as much as Z.
2. Tom’s mom made the apple pie above. The shaded portion represents how much of the pie Tom ate. Which fraction below represents the amount of the pie that Tom did not eat?
A. 1/3 B. 2/3 C. 3/3 D. 3/1
3. Chelsea just bought a new hot pink bike. She is going to ride it to her friend’s house. Which measurement is most likely to be the length of Chelsea’s bike?
A. 1.5 millimeters B. 1.5 centimeters
C. 1.5 meters D. 1.5 kilometers
4. Wendell has 391 comic books he wants to give away. He is giving them to 17 of his friends. He thinks that if he gives each of them the same amount, they will each get 23 comic books. However, Wendell wants to make sure. Which expression can be used to check Wendell’s number statement?
A. 23 + 17 B. 23 – 17 C. 23 × 17 D. 23 ÷ 17
5. Trish made the pattern above in her math notebook. If Trish continues her pattern, which number will go in the blank box?
A. B. 3 C. 4 D.
6. Hank loves living in Rochester. The city is not too big or too small. According to the image above, which of the following statements is true about the number 216,887?
A. The value of the 1 is 100,000.
B. There are 6 ten thousands.
C. The digit in the thousands place is odd.
D. The 2 is in the hundred thousands place.
7. Nathan’s class went to a track-and-field competition. Nathan jumped 3.2 meters in the long-jump competition. Which arrow on the number line points to the distance Nathan jumped?
A. A B. B C. C D. D
8. Chris went to sleep at 10:00 PM as shown above. He woke up at 7:15 AM. How long did Chris sleep?
A. 14 hours, 45 minutes B. 9 hours, 15 minutes
C. 10 hours, 15 minutes D. 2 hours, 45 minutes
90, 87, 84, 81, ____
9. Becky is giving away her marbles. She started out with 90 marbles. On Monday, she had 87. On Tuesday, she had 84. On Wednesday, she had 81. If Becky continues giving away her marbles at this rate, how many will she have on Thursday?
A. 72 B. 74 C. 76 D. 78
10. Jason has 0.8 hours left of his guitar lesson. On a number line, 0.8 is closest to which of the following numbers?
A. 0 B. 1 C. 1/2 D. 3
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 4 vòng 9 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.