Nào! Hãy tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 1 năm 2012 dưới đây của chúng tôi.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Eric wrote a paragraph about his experience of preparing for the school's invention fair. Margaret, his older sister, read his funny story and made five corrections on Eric's draft above. Among the five corrections, how many of them are necessary and correct?
2. Which BEST combines the sentences into one sentence?
A. Although the boy wanted to go outside and play, he ate his dinner.
B. After the boy ate his dinner, he went outside to play ball.
C. After the boy went outside to play ball, he ate his dinner.
D. Eating his dinner, the boy went outside to play ball.
Someone cleaned up this place. Where are the children’s toys?
3. Which word can take the place of the underlined word in the sentence?
Fruit cobbler is an easy and tasty dessert. First, choose a favorite fruit. Blueberries or peaches work well. Second, mix the fruit with sugar, some flour, and a little lemon juice. Add a little cinnamon for extra spice. Third, make a batch of biscuit dough according to directions on the box of packaged biscuit mix. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the fruit. Bake until the fruit is bubbly and the biscuit topping is golden brown.
4. Which sentence could be added to the end of the paragraph?
A. Blackberries are another good choice of fruit.
B. A pinch of nutmeg is a nice addition to the fruit.
C. After the cobbler has cooled, it is ready to serve.
D. Make sure the fruit is evenly covered with the dough.
Adam’s sisters rode their _________ to the store to buy milk.
5. Which one BEST fills in the blank in the sentence below?
1. Mr. Chang’s science class decided to plant a garden.
2. The students planted the seeds and watered the garden.
3. Each student brought a packet of seeds.
4. In a few weeks, small sprouts were peeking through the soil.
6. How should the sentences in the paragraph above be organized?
A. 1, 3, 2, 4
B. 1, 4, 3, 2
C. 4, 1, 3, 2
D. 3, 2, 1, 4
7. "My teacher keeps of a record of the grades in the grade book." Which definition from the dictionary entry above BEST fits the meaning of the word "record"?
A. definition 1
B. definition 2
C. definition 3
D. definition 4
Hy vọng, việc luyện giải trực tiếp trên Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 1 năm 2012
cụ thể này sẽ giúp được các bạn làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi, rút kinh nghiệm cho kĩ năng làm bài thi của mình. Ngoài ra, Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 1 năm 2012
này còn là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích dành cho quý thầy cô giáo ôn tập cho học sinh. Chúc các em và thầy cô giáo có kì thi thành công!