Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 10 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012
Tóm tắt nội dung
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 10 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The school cafeteria serves French toast, cereal, and fruit for breakfast every Monday. A student may choose any two of those items and either apple juice or orange juice. How many different breakfast combinations are possible?
2. To reward the girls’ basketball team, after each game, Coach Carter treats them to pizza. The chart above shows the number of slices eaten after each game. What is the mean number of slices eaten?
(12 ÷ n) x (12 ÷ n) = 36
3. Sebastian’s math teacher wrote out the equation above on the chalkboard. She asked Sebastian to come to the board and solve for n. What is the value of n?
4. Jamie likes to stay active and healthy, so she exercises for 30 minutes each day. Which of the following best describes Jamie’s exercise today based on the graph above?
A. Jamie walked for 10 minutes, rested for 10 minutes, then ran for 10 minutes.
B. Jamie ran for 10 minutes, rested for 10 minutes, then walked for 10 minutes.
C. Jamie walked for 10 minutes, ran for 10 minutes, then walked for 10 minutes.
D. Jamie ran for 10 minutes, then walked for 10 minutes, then ran for 10 minutes.
5. Marty’s report card showed the grades above for his classes this year. What is the median of Marty’s grades?
6. Jimmy took a survey of the different kinds of pets each of his classmates has. He recorded his data in the Venn diagram above. How many people have both dogs and cats, but no rabbits?
A. 1 person
B. 3 people
C. 4 people
D. 9 people
65, 100, 95, 85, and 70
7. Lisa’s progress report listed her grades for the past 5 science tests. What is her average (mean) score for the 5 exams?
8. Max is selling candy bars to raise money for an orphanage. He has Snickers bars, Crunch bars, and Twix bars. If a customer buys two different kinds of candy bars, how many different combinations are possible?
9. Marcy has to find a divisor for the problem above. The divisor should result in a 3-digit quotient whose digits are all the same. What of the following could be the correct divisor?
10. Nancy went to Los Angeles to study the weather for a few days. She recorded each day’s temperature in the list above. What is the approximate mean of the temperatures?
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 10 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!