Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 11 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Turner made the following four bags filled with different amounts of red and green marbles. If Jess picks a marble at random, from which bag will he have the greatest chance of picking a red marble?
2. Richard’s dog just had a litter of three puppies. The litter has one black puppy, one tan puppy, and one white puppy. If Richard reaches into the basket and picks up two of the puppies, which of the following lists has all the possible combinations of puppies Richard might get?
A. black and tan, tan and white, tan and black
B. black and tan, black and white, white and black
C. black and tan, black and white, tan and white
D. black and tan, white and tan, tan and black
3. Karen and Jamal made the spinner above to spin 21 times. They recorded their results using a tally chart. Which of the following charts shows the most likely outcome of 21 spins?
4. Tyler wants to start his own food stand business. To fill up his stand, he went to a wholesale store to buy 105 applies, 29 cookies, and 151 sticks of gum. How many items did Tyler buy altogether?
A. 553 items
B. 285 items
C. 134 items
D. 263 items
5. Gerald wants to collect comic books and then rent them to the kids in his neighborhood. He had 19 comic books to start with. Then, his sister gave him 13 comic books; his mother gave him 17; and his uncle gave him 67. How many comic books has Gerald collected so far?
A. 106 comic books
B. 49 comic books
C. 126 comic books
D. 116 comic books
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 11 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác.