Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 13 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The students in Ms. Vogue’s class sold magazines to help fund a new charity. The graph above shows how many magazines each student sold. How many did Joe sell?
A. 150 magazines B. 175 magazines
C. 200 magazines D. 225 magazines
2. At the end of each day, Mr. Burger makes a graph to show how many of each item on his diner’s menu was sold. Tuesday’s graph is shown above. How many more French fries were sold than onion rings?
A. 20 french fries B. 15 french fries
C. 10 french fries D. 25 french fries
Use the diagram to answer the following questions.
3. Chandler is the editor-in-chief of Science Weekly magazine. He is looking at the sales graph shown above to understand major trends in sale in the past. In which year were the most magazines sold?
A. 1988 B. 1989 C. 1991 D. 1993
4. The year 1990 was when Chandler took the position of editor-in-chief of the magazine. How many magazines were sold in 1990?
A. 300 magazines B. 250 magazines
C. 200 magazines D. 150 magazines
5. Patricia received a 12, 57, 85, 92, and 99 on her last five math exams, respectively. What is her average test score?
A. 172.5 B. 34.5 C. 69 D. 45
4, 12, 8, 2, 6, and 10
6. Monty started drinking chocolate milk before she went to bed every night of this week. She recorded the number of fluid ounces of milk she drank every night using the list above. What is the average number of fluid ounces of chocolate milk Monty drank?
A. 6 B. 42 C. 48 D. 7
7. There are 4 fifth grade classes at Junction Elementary School. Each class is represented by a letter (A, B, C, D). The 4 classes participated in the student council election. Based on the election results shown above, how many votes did Megan receive altogether?
A. 40 votes B. 61 votes C. 53 votes D. 46 votes
Hãy tham khảo đầy đủ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 13 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập thư viện và download BST nhé!