Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 18
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 18 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Torres made the pie chart above to represent the number of days she will spend teaching each math subject. If there are 180 days of math class in a school year, how many more days will be spent on computation than on geometry?
A. 90 B. 60 C. 45 D. 30
2. Nickolas tossed a nickel, a dime, a red die, and a green die onto a table. Which of the following expressions best represents the probability that the nickel will land on heads, the dime will land on tails, the red die will land on a 3 facing up, and the green die will land with a 5 facing up?
3. Nina is labeling the different parts of a right triangle. What should she label the side opposite the right angle in the triangle above?
A. hypotenuse B. acute C. leg D. base
4. Mr. Zephyr makes kites to sell in his kite shop. The graph above shows the different kinds of kites he sold during the month of July. How many more blue kites than pink kites did Mr. Zephyr sell?
A. 20 kites B. 25 kites C. 15 kites D. 10 kites
5. Terry’s math teach made figure ABCD with vertices A(-5, 3), B(1, 3), C(1, -1), and D(-5, -1) on a coordinate grid. What is the area of the figure?
A. 30 square units B. 12 square units
C. 20 square units D. 24 square units
The graph above is based on the different kinds of sandwiches sold at a sandwich shop in one week. Use the information to answer the following questions.
6. How many ham sandwiches were sold during the week?
A. 30 B. 20 C. 10 D. 40
7. How many sandwiches were sold in all?
A. 120 B. 12 C. 100 D. 40
8. Which type of sandwich was the most popular?
A. Chicken B. Turkey C. Veggie D. Cheese
9. Which three categories of sandwiches add up to a total of 50 sandwiches?
A. Chicken, turkey, and cheese
B. Turkey, ham, and cheese
C. Cheese, veggie, and chicken
D. Chicken, ham, and cheese
10. Tom and his 3 friends did their homework together at the library yesterday. It took them 10 minutes, 16 minutes, 12 minutes, and 18 minutes, respectively, to finish their homework. What was the average time the four students spent on homework yesterday?
A. 20 minutes B. 18 minutes
C. 15 minutes D. 14 minutes
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 18