Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 19:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Beale’s fifth-grade class voted on which day next week they wanted to make their science presentations. The votes are recorded in the table above. Which of the following graphs accurately represents the data in the table?
2. Christine is learning different ways to write the fraction shown above. Which of the following should Christine use to fill in the blank?
A. .20% B. 2.0% C. 200% D. 20%
3. Mr. Oriole is teaching his students how to make a shape rotate around the origin. Which of the following graphs represents this type of rotation?
4. Lindsey and Stacy are having a factor listing contest. The first one to list ALL of the factors of 28 will win. What should the winner’s list of factors look like?
A. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 28
B. 4, 7, 14, 28
C. 1, 2, 4, 7, 14,
D. 2, 4, 7, 14, 28
5. Kathy and some friends decided to keep a log of the number of miles they run each day. The table above shows their individual logs combined into one. If the trend shown in the table continues, who is most likely to run the farthest on Friday?
A. Kathy B. Bill C. Paul D. Marie
6. Jeremy made the two spinners above for double the fun during a game of twister. If Jeremy spins the first spinner once and then the second spinner once, which of the following color combinations will NOT be possible?
7. Captain Sparrow found a bag of precious jewels hidden in a cave. 1/3 of the jewels are green, 1/4 are white, 1/4 are yellow, and 1/6 are blue. If Captain Sparrow takes out one jewel from the bag without looking, which color will it most likely be?
A. White B. Blue C. Green D. Yellow
8. Noah made three different number patterns and wrote them out on the table above. Which of the following numbers should he place in the empty space to make the table complete?
A. 10 B. 12 C. 15 D. 20
9. Mr. Doyle wrote the numbers above on the board. He asked Joseph and Mary to come to the board. The first student to put the numbers in order from least to greatest will win a prize. Which of the following lists has the numbers in the correct order?
A. 8.250, 2.082, 2.825, 28.025, 28.250
B. 2.082, 2.825, 8.250, 28.250, 28.025
C. 2.082, 2.825, 8.250, 28.025, 28.250
D. 28.250, 28.025, 8.250, 2.825, 2.082
10. Katy is a zoologist. This month, she is studying the sea turtles shown above. The turtles are about to go into the sea. Which of the following methods should Katy use to quickly count the number of sea turtles before they swim away?
A. 3 + 4 B. 3 x 4 C. 4 + 4 D. 3 x 3
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 19
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!