Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 19 năm 2013 được trích từ tài liệu trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Beale’s fifth-grade class voted on which day next week they wanted to make their science presentations. The votes are recorded in the table above. Which of the following graphs accurately represents the data in the table?
2. Christine is learning different ways to write the fraction shown above. Which of the following should Christine use to fill in the blank?
A. .20% B. 2.0% C. 200% D. 20%
3. Mr. Oriole is teaching his students how to make a shape rotate around the origin. Which of the following graphs represents this type of rotation?
4. Lindsey and Stacy are having a factor listing contest. The first one to list ALL of the factors of 28 will win. What should the winner’s list of factors look like?
A. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 28 B. 4, 7, 14, 28
C. 1, 2, 4, 7, 14, 28 D. 2, 4, 7, 14, 28
5. Kathy and some friends decided to keep a log of the number of miles they run each day. The table above shows their individual logs combined into one. If the trend shown in the table continues, who is most likely to run the farthest on Friday?
A. Kathy B. Bill C. Paul D. Marie
6. Jeremy made the two spinners above for double the fun during a game of twister. If Jeremy spins the first spinner once and then the second spinner once, which of the following color combinations will NOT be possible?
7. Captain Sparrow found a bag of precious jewels hidden in a cave. 1/3 of the jewels are green, 1/4 are white, 1/4 are yellow, and 1/6 are blue. If Captain Sparrow takes out one jewel from the bag without looking, which color will it most likely be?
A. White B. Blue C. Green D. Yellow
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 19 năm 2013
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!