Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 2 đề thi số 2 năm học 2012 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Alex drew a floor plan of his house. What is the length in feet of Alex’s house from the corner of the kitchen to the corner of the baby’s room?
A. 4 feet
B. 5 feet
C. 20 feet
D. 40 feet
2. Bill wants to draw 4 different circles on his notebook paper and measure their diameters to the nearest millimeter. What tools would he need?
A. a drawing compass and a metric ruler
B. a thermometer and a metric ruler
C. a tape measure and a watch
D. a protractor and a metric ruler
3. The diagram shows a container that has 1 quart of water in it. About how much does the container hold altogether if it were filled to the top?
A. 3 quarts
B. 5 quarts
C. 4.5 quarts
D. 10 quarts
4. Richard purchased 6 packages of modeling clay and 2 packages of beads. Each package cost $2.89. How much money did Richard spend?
5. Which of these measurements is longer than one meter?
A. 10 centimeters
B. 10 millimeters
C. 10 decimeters
D. 10 decameters
6. A research scientist has 100 grams of carbon and 1 kilogram of tin. How many kilograms of the material does he have in all? (1000 grams = 1 kilogram)
A. 1.1 kg
B. 2.01 kg
C. 101 kg
D. 1100 kg
7. Mr. Douglas asked each of his fourth-grade students to write an inequality statement. Which one of the following inequality statements is true?
A. 76,849 > 76,890
B. 1258 < 1249
C. 94,682 > 94,628
D. 1,238,489 < 1,219,999
8. What is the perimeter of the rug above?
A. 7 ft.
B. 11 ft.
C. 12 ft.
D. 14 ft.
9. Bill’s mom gives him 1/4 of a dollar per week for taking out the trash. Which decimal represents the amount of money Bill receives per week?
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 2 đề thi số 2 năm học 2012
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.