Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 2 đề thi số 4 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. For his history project, Brandon studied wheat and corn production in four states. He made the graph above to display this data. Which two states harvest approximately the same amount of corn?
A. Kansas and Nebraska
B. Kansas and Arkansas
C. Nebraska and Arkansas
D. Texas and Arkansas
2. Kim needs to know the area of her living room floor to order a new carpet. The width is 9.2 meters and the length is 10 meters. What is the area of her living room floor?
A. 92 meters B. 92 square meters
C. 920 square meters D. 19.2 meters
3. A fruit survey showed that 12 students in Mrs. Scott’s class liked apples and bananas, but not oranges; 18 students liked oranges and bananas, but not apples; 5 students liked only bananas. Which Venn diagram best displays the survey results?|
4. Emilio sat on the patio of a Starbucks that faces IH 10. As he watched traffic, he estimated that 600 trucks pass through Houston every day. If this estimate is true, about how many trucks pass through Houston in one month (30 days)?
A. 18,000 B. 14,000 C. 11,000 D. 8,000
5. Half of a tile design is shown above. The dotted line represents a line of symmetry. What would be the area of the shaded region if the missing portion of the tile was painted on? (area of is 1)
A. 9 B. 10 C. 18 D. 20
6. Penny is using the money in her piggy bank to practice some math problems. If she divides the number of dimes in $20.00 by the number of nickels in a quarter, what will be the quotient?
A. 10 B. 20 C. 30 D. 40
7. David used the equilateral triangles above to make a Native American pattern that his grandmother taught him. The side of each triangle measures 1 inch. One of the figures in his pattern has a perimeter of 10 inches. How many equilateral triangles did David use to make that figure?
A. B. 5 C. 8 D. 13
8. James and Jackie are having a cherry eating competition. James ate 39 cherries. If he ate one more cherry, he would have eaten twice as many as Jackie did. How many cherries did Jackie eat?
A. 10 B. 20 C. 30 D. 40
9. Mrs. Byrd wrote out the numbers and boxes above on the chalkboard. She asked Ollie to come to the board and fill in the boxes with operations that will give the smallest number for the result of the expression. Which two operations should Ollie write in?
A. + and + B. + and - C. x and - D. ÷ and x
10. Dominic and his friends are planning a road trip from New York to Chicago. What is the best estimate of the distance between the two cities?
A. 1,300 kg B. 1,300 m C. 1,300 km D. 13,000 km
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 2 đề thi số 4 năm học 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.