Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 2 năm 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mary rolled the die above with faces numbered 1 through 6. What is the probability that she will roll an odd number using this die?
A. 1/6 B. 3/6 C. 2/6 D. 0
2. Mindy made a map of her neighborhood using the grid above. Today, she has to go to two places. They are located at the coordinates (4,6) and (7,1). Which two places does Mindy have to go today?
A. school and home B. school and church
C. library and fire station D. library and church
3. Tim had 7 pennies, 4 dimes, and 3 nickels in his pocket. If he reached into his pocket 10 times, putting the previous coin back each time, which number best indicates how many times Tim is expected to pull out a penny?
A. 10 B. 7 C. 5 D. 3
4. Richard is on a shape scavenger hunt in his house. He is looking for a shape that has 6 sides and 6 angles. Which of the following shapes matches this description?
A. triangle B. pentagon C. hexagon D. octagon
5. Mrs. Dawson drew the following four images on the board. She asked Elizabeth to come up to the chalkboard and circle the figure that has exactly one line of symmetry. Which figure should Elizabeth circle?
6. Francis wrote the math problem above on the board during a tutoring session with his brother. What is the answer to Francis’s math problem?
A. 7 1/12 B. 7 4/7 C. 8 1/12 D. 8 12/13
7. Matt is a prolific penny saver. He has N = 3 x T pennies after T days. How many days will it take Matt to have at least $65 in pennies?
A. 22 days B. 21 days C. 2167 days D. 2166 days
8. Meg inserted some pegs in a wooden board and used a rubber band to make some shapes. Which of the following images does NOT show a right triangle?
9. Each student in Mr. Feeny’s math class was given 3 fractions to put in order from greatest to least. Which of the following could be one of the student’s ordered lists?
A. 1/2 , 1/3 , 1/4 B. 1/2 , 4/4 , 3/6 C. 1/3 , 1/2 , 1/6 D. 2/3 , 3/4 , 2/5
10. The image above shows Katy’s kitchen floor. Each tile has an area of 1 square foot. Which of the following is the best estimate of the area of the shaded tiles?
A. 5 square feet B. 8 square feet C. 11 square feet D. 13 square feet
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 2 năm 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.