Xin giới thiệu đến các bạn học sinh và quý thầy cô giáo bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 20. Thông qua đề thi này, các em học sinh sẽ dễ dàng từng bước tiếp cận với dạng đề thi từ đó rút kinh nghiệm cho kĩ năng giải đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh của mình. Chúc các em học sinh và quý thầy cô thành công!
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 20
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 20:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Alex is making a model of his house. To start off, he drew out the floor plan above. What is the length of Alex’s house in feet from the corner of the kitchen to the corner of the baby’s room?
A. 4 feet B. 5 feet C. 20 feet D. 40 feet
2. For homework tonight, Bill has to draw four different circles and measure the diameter of each on to the nearest millimeter. Which of the following tools does Bill need to complete his homework?
A. a drawing compass and a metric ruler
B. a thermometer and a metric ruler
C. a tape measure and a watch
D. a protractor and a metric ruler
3. Mariel’s container of water only has 1 quart left, as shown above. If the container was filled to the top, about how many quarts would it be able to hold?
A. 3 quarts B. 5 quarts C. 4.5 quarts D. 10 quarts
4. Richard purchased 6 packages of modeling clay and 2 packages of beads. Each package cost $2.89. How much money did Richard spend?
A. $23.12 B. $30.12 C. $47.12 D. $56.12
5. Thomas has to measure an object using a unit that is less than one meter. Which of the following units is longer than one meter?
A. 10 centimeters B. 10 millimeters
C. 10 decimeters D. 10 decameters
6. Dr. Rozinsky is experimenting with 100 grams of carbon and 1 kilogram of tin in his laboratory. How many kilograms of experimental substance is he using altogether? (1000 grams = 1 kilogram)
A. 1.1 kg B. 2.01 kg C. 101 kg D. 1100 kg
7. Mr. Douglas asked each of his fourth-grade students to write an inequality statement. Which one of the following inequality statements is true?
A. 76,849 > 76,890 B. 1258 < 1249
C. 94,682 > 94,628 D. 1,238,489 < 1,219,999
8. Melanie bought a new rug for her bedroom. What is the perimeter of Melanie’s rug shown above?
A. 7 ft. B. 11 ft. C. 12 ft. D. 14 ft.
9. Every week that Bill takes out the trash, his mom gives him 1/4 of a dollar. Which of the following decimals represents the amount of money Bill receives each week he takes out the trash?
A. $0.04 B. $0.14 C. $0.20 D. $0.25
10. Aaron has paper cut-outs of a rectangle and two circles. Which of the following 3-dimensional shapes could Aaron make using all three of his cut-out shapes?
A. a cone B. a sphere
C. a cylinder D. a rectangular prism
Hãy tham khảo đầy đủ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 20
bằng cách đăng nhập thư viện và download BST nhé!