Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 22 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. John’s math teacher wrote the following 4 numbers on the board. She said that each of the numbers is divisible by 9 except for one. Which number is NOT divisible by 9?
A. 378 B. 6912 C. 1,049 D. 6,210
2. Terry took a survey of her classmates’ favorite gumball flavor. The results are shown in the table above. Which flavor would Terry’s classmates LEAST likely choose as a group?
A. cherry B. grape C. mint D. orange
3. Kerry bought some new pencils for school from Target. The total cost was $2.36. Which of the following could be the change Kerry received if she paid with a $5 bill?
A. four pennies, seven dimes, and two dollars.
B. four pennies, six dimes, and three dollars.
C. four pennies, six dimes, and two dollars.
D. a penny, seven dimes, and two dollars.
4. Charlene’s grandmother wants to make a quilt for the winter. The size of the entire quilt and the size of squares her grandmother is using to make the quilt are shown above. About how many squares will Charlene’s grandmother need to make the quilt?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 32 D. 60
5. Zoe is pairing up some fractions to show that they are equal. Which of the following sets of fractions are not equal?
A. 2/6 and 1/3 B. 4/6 and 2/3 C. 1/4 and 2/3 D. 2/4 and 1/2
6. The chart shows the number of miles Darnell rode on his bike this week for his training program. Which rule can be used to figure out the number of minutes for a given number of miles ridden?
A. multiply the number of miles by 6 and add 1.
B. multiply the number of miles by 8 and add 1.
C. multiply the number of miles by 6 and subtract 1.
D. multiply the number of miles by 8 and subtract 1.
7. John practiced on his trombone every day after school for one week. On Monday, he practiced for 1/2 an hour. On Tuesday, he practiced for 3/4 of an hour. On Wednesday, John practiced for 1 hour. On Thursday, he practiced for 1/4 of an hour. On Friday, John practiced for 1/2 an hour. How much time did John spend practicing his trombone altogether?
A. 7/13 hour B. 1 6/12 hours C. 2 1/2 hours D. 3 hours
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 22 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013