Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 22 năm 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Richard used a protractor and ruler to draw a right triangle. Which of the following could be the angle measures of Richard’s triangle?
A. 110, 50, 20 B. 80, 50, 50
C. 36, 90, 54 D. 44, 96, 40
2. Mike turned the cards above face down and shuffled them. What is the probability that the first card Mike picks will have an M on it?
A. 1/4 B. 1/2 C. 1/6 D. 2/6
3. Felix ate 5/9 of a coconut cream pie from House of Pies. Monty ate 2/3 of her key lime pie. What is the sum of the two fractional parts that were eaten by Felix and Monty?
A. 7/12 B. 7/9 C. 11/9 D. 1/2
4. Jackie is trying to figure out what to wear to school this morning. She looks in her closet and finds the clothes listed above. Which of the following diagrams shows all of the possible ways Jackie can combine one shirt, one sweater, and one pair of pants?
5. Robbie is twice as old as Kenneth. In 2 years, Kenneth will be twice as old as Jamie is now. If Robbie is 20, how old is Jamie?
A. 2 years old B. 4 years old
C. 6 years old D. 8 years old
6. Eric wants to install a new carpet in his grandmother’s living room. The living room is 14.9 feet long and 10.4 feet wide. About how big of a carpet will Eric need?
A. 155 square feet B. 140 square feet
C. 50 square feet D. 25 square feet
7. Marcos is using some blocks to set up a barrier for his pet hermit crab. He needs to make 6 models like the one above to make a long enough barrier. How many cubes will be needed to make 6 models?
A. 6 B. 8 C. 24 D. 48
Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 22 năm 2013