Giới thiệu đến các bạn bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 24, tham khảo các đề thi này giúp quý thầy cô và phụ huynh có thêm tư liệu hướng dẫn học sinh, con em mình giải các dạng đề khó, chuẩn bị kiến thức cho kì thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng sắp tới được tốt hơn.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 24
Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 24 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Julia is looking at the figure above on a grid in her classroom. Which of the following figures shows the figure flipped?
2. Mr. Douglass is an art teacher. He has 824 paint brushes. He wants to put 8 brushes in a box. How many boxes does he need for his paint brushes?
A. 4 boxes B. 13 boxes C. 103 boxes D. 130 boxes
3. Mrs. Anglebury asked Ira to go to the board and draw an acute angle labeled XYZ. Which of the following could be the angle that Ira drew?
4. Mike started his morning walk, when his phone rang. He was only 2 yards into his walk. Which of the following lengths is the same as 2 yards?
A. 6 feet B. 7 feet C. 24 feet D. 36 feet
5. Henry made the spinner above to play a number game with his friends. What is the probability that the arrow will land on a number that is greater than 50?
A. 1/8 B. 1/6 C. 1/4 D. 1/2
6. Nancy drew the angle shown above. What is the approximate measure of Nancy’s angle in degrees?
A. 15° B. 46° C. 120° D. 135°
7. Rachel and Troy sold a total of 43 magazine subscriptions for their school's fundraising. Rachel sold 19 of those subscriptions. Which of these number sentences could be used to find the number of subscriptions Troy sold?
A. 19 - n = 43 B. n - 19 = 43
C. 43 + n = 19 D. n + 19 = 43
8. Phillip is trying to solve the equation 125 x N = 375, but he needs your help! What is the correct value of N?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
9. Farmer Joe wants to make a fence around his chickens’ new feeding ground. The dimensions of the new fence are shown above. What will be the area of the new feeding ground?
A. 30 square feet B. 48 square feet
C. 78 square feet D. 360 square feet
10. Bath and Body Works is having its annual clearance on soap bars. When Sharon walked into the store, she saw the sign above. How much would one bar of soap cost?
A. 8¢ B. 30¢ C. 48¢ D. 60¢
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 24
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.