Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Dole’s fifth grade class took a spelling test every Friday. The class has 36 students. The first week, 6 students received 100%. The second week, 12 students received 100%. The third week, 18 students received 100%. Assuming the pattern above continues, what is the total number of weeks it took the entire class to receive 100% on the spelling test?
A. 2 weeks B. 4 weeks C. 6 weeks D. 8 weeks
2. One day in January, the temperature in Singapore was 4.3 degrees hotter than 10 times the temperature in Moscow. The temperature in Moscow was 2.32° C. What was the temperature in Singapore?
A. 27.5° C B. 13.9° C C. 9.71° C D. 5.68° C
3. Jessica wants to put a border around the walls of her bedroom. The dimensions of her bedroom are 10 ft. by 12 ft. If she has 14 yards of border already, how much more border will Jessica need?
A. 1 foot B. 2 feet C. 3 feet D. 4 feet
4. Diana is an architect. Before she draws her designs, she uses cubes to build up the basic structure. The model of her next project is shown above. How many cubes did Diana need to build the model?
A. 18 B. 19 C. 23 D. 27
5. Millie and Jose put 6 quarts of water into a fish tank. The tank has a capacity of 4 gallons. How many more quarts of water do they need to fill the tank? (4 quarts = 1 gallon)
A. 24 quarts B. 12 quarts C. 10 quarts D. 2 gallons
6. In May, the city of Phoenix received an average of 0.1 inch of rain. Which of these models can be used to represent 0.1?
7. Marta is arranging her father’s wrenches in the tool chest from smallest to largest. In which order should the wrenches be placed?
A. 1/4 , 1/8 , 5/8 B. 1/8 , 5/8 , 1/4
C. 1/8 , 1/4 , 5/8 D. 5/8 , 1/8 , 1/4
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.