Mời bạn tham khảo đoạn trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 của thư viện eLib dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
2.14 x n = 21.4
2.14 x q = 214
2.14 x s = 2,140
1. Ricardo found the notecard above hidden in his math book. What is the value of n, q, and s in each number sentence above?
A. n =10, q = 100, s = 1,000
B. n =11, q = 101, s = 1,010
C. n =100, q = 1,000, s = 10,000
D. n =1, q = 10, s = 100
2. Katy made a white cake and cut it into four pieces as shown above. She started icing the cake to purple, but had to stop when her mother called her. Which of the following decimals represents the amount of cake Katy iced to purple before her mother called?
A. 0.10 B. 0.25 C. 0.50 D. 0.75
3. Marie is making some banana pudding for her father’s surprise birthday party. She used the amounts of milk shown above. How much milk did she use altogether?
A. 3/2 cups B. 5/4 cups C. 3/12 cups D. 3/4 cups
4. Janice runs every morning to prepare for a marathon. Which of the following is a suitable unit of measurement for the distance Janice will run during the marathon?
A. centimeter B. decimeter C. feet D. kilometer
5. Yolanda’s teacher asked her to go to the board and write out the value of 10 times two hundredths. Which of the following numbers should Yolanda right on the board?
A. 0.2 B. 0.02 C. 0.002 D. 0.0002
6. The length of the rectangular floor of a cafeteria is five times as long as its width. The area of the floor is 500 square feet. What is the width of the floor in feet?
A. 1 B. 10 C. 100 D. 1,000
7. Mrs. Boyd took a survey of her students’ favorite afterschool activities. 1/4 of the students chose chorus as their favorite activity. What percent of the students chose chorus?
A. 25% B. 35% C. 45% D. 55%
Hy vọng rằng BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp quý thầy cô có thêm tư liệu tham khảo, giúp các em học sinh học tập tốt hơn.