Các em đừng quên tham khảo Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014 của thư viện eLib. Bộ đề thi được chọn lọc kỹ càng, giúp các em làm quen với các dạng câu hỏi, cấu trúc đề thi. Đây sẽ là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích cho quý thầy cô và các em học sinh.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014
Tóm tắt nội dung
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Mason wrote the following four expressions on the board. She told her students that only one of the expressions is true. Which is the true expression?
A. 2,163,489 < 2,089,634
B. 2,457,831 < 2,359,678
C. 2,934,106 < 2,873,014
D. 2,874,365 < 2,897,056
2. Jenny baked two cakes for a party in her math classroom. She covered a fraction of each cake with chocolate icing. Which of the following cakes has an equivalent fraction of chocolate icing as the one shown above?
3. Larry went cherry picking at his uncle’s cherry farm. He filled his bucket with 3.082 pounds of cherries. What is this number rounded to the nearest hundredth of a pound?
A. 3.0 pounds B. 3.1 pounds C. 3.09 pounds D. 3.08 pounds
4. Mr. Falls is reading out some numbers for his students to write down. The next number he read out was “four and thirty-two ten-thousandths”. How is this number correctly written out in standard form?
A. 4.32 B. 4.032 C. 4.0032 D. 432,000.00
5. Sarah bought the flowers above for her sister’s birthday with a $10 bill. How much change should she receive?
A. $2.73 B. $2.37 C. $1.73 D. $1.63
6. For math homework today, Jason has to insert operations in the boxes shown above to create the greatest possible results. Which two operations should he choose?
A. + and + B. x and + C. x and x D. - and -
7. Lynn is an artist. She sold her latest painting at an auction and got $25 for it. Lynn wants to use that money to buy the new deluxe paint set shown above. Which of the following items can she also buy with the deluxe paint set?
A. 1 model airplane
B. 4 bags of marbles
C. 1 puzzle and 1 box of clay
D. 1 bag of marbles and 1 puzzle
8. Frank took a survey of his classmates’ favorite ice cream flavors. Only a certain percentage of his classmates chose strawberry ice cream. The percentage is less than 20/100 and the sum of its digits is 9. What percent of his classmates chose strawberry as their favorite ice cream flavor?
A. 18% B. 27% C. 36% D. 45%
9. Four students were asked to go to the board and write an expression that equals a multiple of 12. Only one student’s expression was did not equal a multiple of 12. Which expression is incorrect?
A. 3 x 4 x 5 B. 2 x 2 x 2 x 3 C. 2 x 11 D. 2 x 12
10. Missy wrote the following four statements on a piece of notebook paper. She showed them to her teacher to have them checked. Her teacher said that only one of the statements is true. Which is the true statement?
A. 1.0254 > 1.24 B. 1.1763 > 1.199
C. 1.978 > 1.8979 D. 1.3046 > 1.3106
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014
hay mà mình đang tìm.