Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Dole’s fifth grade class took a spelling test every Friday. The class has 36 students. The first week, 6 students received 100%. The second week, 12 students received 100%. The third week, 18 students received 100%. Assuming the pattern above continues, what is the total number of weeks it took the entire class to receive 100% on the spelling test?
A. 2 weeks B. 4 weeks C. 6 weeks D. 8 weeks
2. One day in January, the temperature in Singapore was 4.3 degrees hotter than 10 times the temperature in Moscow. The temperature in Moscow was 2.32° C. What was the temperature in Singapore?
A. 27.5° C B. 13.9° C C. 9.71° C D. 5.68° C
3. Jessica wants to put a border around the walls of her bedroom. The dimensions of her bedroom are 10 ft. by 12 ft. If she has 14 yards of border already, how much more border will Jessica need?
A. 1 foot B. 2 feet C. 3 feet D. 4 feet
4. Diana is an architect. Before she draws her designs, she uses cubes to build up the basic structure. The model of her next project is shown above. How many cubes did Diana need to build the model?
A. 18 B. 19 C. 23 D. 27
5. Millie and Jose put 6 quarts of water into a fish tank. The tank has a capacity of 4 gallons. How many more quarts of water do they need to fill the tank? (4 quarts = 1 gallon)
A. 24 quarts B. 12 quarts C. 10 quarts D. 2 gallons
6. In May, the city of Phoenix received an average of 0.1 inch of rain. Which of these models can be used to represent 0.1?
7. Marta is arranging her father’s wrenches in the tool chest from smallest to largest. In which order should the wrenches be placed?
A. 1/4 , 1/8 , 5/8 B. 1/8 , 5/8 , 1/4
C. 1/8 , 1/4 , 5/8 D. 5/8 , 1/8 , 1/4
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 25 năm 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.