Để củng cố lại phần kiến thức đã học, nắm được cấu trúc ra đề thi và xem bản thân mình mất bao nhiêu thời gian để hoàn thành đề thi trong kỳ thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng sắp tới. Hãy tham khảo bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 26.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 26
Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 26 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Fiona has a certain percentage of lipstick left. This percentage is greater than 25/100 and the sum of its digits is 1. Which of the following could be the percentage?
A. 1% B. 10% C. 100% D. 99%
2. Marcos and some friends are going to fly their kites in the park. The kites they plan on flying are shown above. A fraction of the kites are gray. Which of the following groups of kites has an equivalent fraction of gray kites?
3. Lisa and Leslie each baked a cake to celebrate New Year’s Eve. Both friends are putting icing on their cakes. Lisa has covered 3/4 of her cake. Leslie has covered more than 3/4 of her cake. Which of the following could be the amount of cake Leslie has covered in icing?
A. 1/2 B. 10/12 C. 3/7 D. 2/6
4. Nancy used the math blocks above to tell her mother how many yards of ribbon she needs to make bows for her friends. How many yards of ribbon does Nancy need?
A. 1.47 B. 1.74 C. 10.47 D. 14.07
5. For breakfast this morning, Jason decided to have some Cocoa Puffs cereal. When he picked up the new box of cereal, he wondered how much it weighed. Which of the following measurements best describes the weight of a box of cereal?
A. 2 meters B. 2 liters C. 2 grams D. 0.5 kilogram
6. Tanya has a dog walking service in her neighborhood. She estimates that it takes more than 25 minutes but less than 30 minutes to walk a dog. About how many dogs can she walk in 5/2 hours?
A. 3 B. 4 C. 5 D. 14
7. Sled dog racing is a popular sport in Alaska. The most famous annual dog sled race is the 1,200-mile Iditarod, from Anchorage to Nome. If one of the drivers completed only 300 miles in the race, what percentage of the entire race did he complete?
A. 15% B. 25% C. 35% D. 45%
8. Tommy ate 2 slices of pie and left the other 8 slices for his friends. What percentage of the pie did Tommy eat?
A. 15% B. 20% C. 35% D. 45%
9. To prepare for his track meet, Nick runs a mile every morning. Which of the following instruments should Nick use to measure how fast he can run one mile?
A. scale B. yard stick C. stop watch D. thermometer
10. Today in math class, Tessy learned about tessellations. She learned that there is one shape that cannot be used by itself to form a tessellation. To which shape is Tessy referring?
A. square B. equilateral triangle
C. rectangle D. circle
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 26