Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 26 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Mason wrote the following four expressions on the board. She told her students that only one of the expressions is true. Which is the true expression?
A. 2,163,489 < 2,089,634 B. 2,457,831 < 2,359,678
C. 2,934,106 < 2,873,014 D. 2,874,365 < 2,897,056
2. Jenny baked two cakes for a party in her math classroom. She covered a fraction of each cake with chocolate icing. Which of the following cakes has an equivalent fraction of chocolate icing as the one shown above?
3. Larry went cherry picking at his uncle’s cherry farm. He filled his bucket with 3.082 pounds of cherries. What is this number rounded to the nearest hundredth of a pound?
A. 3.0 pounds B. 3.1 pounds
C. 3.09 pounds D. 3.08 pounds
4. Mr. Falls is reading out some numbers for his students to write down. The next number he read out was “four and thirty-two ten-thousandths”. How is this number correctly written out in standard form?
A. 4.32 B. 4.032 C. 4.0032 D. 432,000.00
5. Sarah bought the flowers above for her sister’s birthday with a $10 bill. How much change should she receive?
A. $2.73 B. $2.37 C. $1.73 D. $1.63
6. For math homework today, Jason has to insert operations in the boxes shown above to create the greatest possible results. Which two operations should he choose
A. + and + B. x and + C. x and x D. - and -
7. Lynn is an artist. She sold her latest painting at an auction and got $25 for it. Lynn wants to use that money to buy the new deluxe paint set shown above. Which of the following items can she also buy with the deluxe paint set?
A. 1 model airplane
B. 4 bags of marbles
C. 1 puzzle and 1 box of clay
D. 1 bag of marbles and 1 puzzle
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 26 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!