Tham khảo bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 này sẽ giúp các bạn học sinh phát huy tư duy, năng khiếu môn Tiếng Anh trước khi bước vào kì thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng sắp tới. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27. Mời quý thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Ray drew the circle above with center point O using a compass. The line segment AB goes through the center of the circle. What is the correct term for this line segment?
A. a diameter B. a radius C. an arc D. a circumference
2. Meredith is trying to quickly estimate the result of 27,649 – 6,926 in her head. Which of the following best describes this estimate?
A. a little more than 11,000. B. a little more than 20,000.
C. a little more than 25,000. D. a little more than 30,000.
3. On the number line above, Lucy took a sharpie and marked a section. Which of the following products would belong in the section marked off by Lucy?
A. 18 × 19 B. 11 × 25 C. 11 × 12 D. 9 × 15
4. Kathryn’s parents just bought the small container home shown above. The volume of the rectangular prism is 80 cubic meters. What is the height of the container? (Volume = length x width x height)
A. 2 m B. 4 m C. 6 m D. 8 m
4.8 × 7.6 = ?
5. Each student in Mr. Michaelson’s class was given a problem to solve to warm up their math skills for the day. Tamara’s problem is shown above. What answer should Tamara choose to get full credit for the problem?
A. 3.648 B. 30.28 C. 36.42 D. 36.48
6. Mrs. Garza bought a new green scarf for her birthday. The scarf is 1 meter long. About how many yards is that?
A. 10 B. 5 C. 1 D. 1/2
7. When Joe stopped at the gas station to fill up his gas tank, he bought a 1-liter bottle of orange juice from inside. Which of the following measurements is closest to this amount?
A. 1 cup B. 1 quart C. 1 gallon D. 1 pint
8. Melissa set up a rectangular play pen for her new puppy in the backyard. The pen is 5 meters wide and 6 meters long. What is the area of Melissa’s play pen?
A. 11 B. 16 C. 22 D. 30
5,775 ÷ 15 = ?
9. Fernando’s math teacher wrote the expression above on the chalkboard. He was looking around the classroom and hoping to not be called on to complete the expression. All his hoping did not work because Fernando’s math teacher called on him to the board. What answer should he write on the board to complete the expression?
A. 311 R10 B. 380 R7 C. 385 D. 391
10. Gina has to pack 558 flags into boxes for a Fourth of July celebration parade. Each box will hold 62 flags. How many boxes will Gina need to hold all the flags?
A. 0.9 B. 9 C. 620 D. 34,596
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!