Nếu như bạn đang tìm tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013, thì đây chính là BST mà bạn cần. Qua nhiều công đoạn biên tập, chúng tôi đã sắp xếp và tạo thành BST dành cho các bạn tham khảo.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mark and Jacob were practicing for an archery competition. Mark’s first arrow missed the target and landed on the ground, as shown above. What kind of angle did the arrow make with the ground?
A. Obtuse B. Right C. Acute D. Straight
2. Justin’s dad has several tasks to accomplish around the house today. He remembers that he has to figure out the perimeter of an object but he can’t remember what or why. Justin’s dad would need to know the perimeter of something if he was…
A. buying enough tiles to cover the floor of a room.
B. buying enough wood to make a frame for a picture.
C. buying a tablecloth big enough to cover a table.
D. buying a box big enough to hold a clock.
3. Kylee put together some blocks to create a shape that has an area of 12 and a perimeter of 16. Which of the following could be Kylee’s shape?
A. B. C. D.
0.852 ÷ 6 = ?
4. If Manny answers the question above in less than 30 seconds, he will win 10 points for his team during a math competition. What is the correct answer to the expression?
A. 0.0142 B. 0.142 C. 1.142 D. 1.42
5. For Halloween this year, Neil grew the largest pumpkin in his town. Which of the following units of measurements should Neil use to measure the weight of the pumpkin?
A. Ounces B. Yards C. Pounds D. Tons
6. A bicycle race started at 11:16 AM. The first person to cross the finish line came in at 1:22 PM. How long did it take the first person to reach the finish line?
A. 1 hour, 6 minutes
B. 2 hours, 6 minutes
C. 2 hours, 38 minutes
D. 13 hours, 38 minutes
38 × 53 = ?
7. Lucy made flashcards to help her drill for tomorrow’s math test. What number should be on the back of the flashcard shown above?
A. 304 B. 1,614 C. 2,014 D. 2,824
8. Gerald had some peanuts. He divided them into 4 groups. Each group contained 20 peanuts. Which expression could be used to find the number of peanuts Gerald has altogether?
A. 20 ÷ 4 = N B. 4 x N = 20 C. 4 ÷ N = 20 D. N ÷ 4 = 20
9. Sandy just bought a new metal thermos that has a capacity of 4,000 mL. How much coffee can Sandy put in her thermos each morning? (I L = 1000 mL)
A. 487 L B. 50 L C. 48,675 mL D. 4L
10. Joey just bought a new dog cage for his dog Lila based on the model above. Th volume of the rectangular cage is 72 cubic meters. What is the height of the cage?
A. 6 m B. 8 m C. 12 m D. 18 m
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!