Nhanh tay tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 năm 2014 cho bộ sưu tập tài liệu luyện thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng nhé các bạn. Hy vọng, việc luyện giải trực tiếp trên đề thi cụ thể này sẽ giúp được các bạn làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi, rút kinh nghiệm cho kĩ năng làm bài thi của mình. Ngoài ra, đề thi này còn là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích dành cho quý thầy cô giáo ôn tập cho học sinh. Chúc các em và thầy cô giáo có kì thi thành công!
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 năm 2014
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu được lấy ra từ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 năm 2014:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Randy bought the thank you cards above to send to all of the people who gave him graduation presents. Which of the following questions about these cards could you use probability to solve?
A. If Randy uses 4 of the cards, how many will be left?
B. If Randy picks 1 card without looking, what kind of card will it most likely be?
C. How many more cards have flowers on them than fish?
D. How many cards does Randy have?
2. Bonnie kept track of the total number of points each player on her basketball team scored during the last three games. She wants to organize the information into a stem-and-leaf plot. Which of the following plots shows Bonnie’s data?
3. Mrs. Willow made five chocolate cakes and four vanilla cakes for her son’s birthday party. By the end of the party, 4 5/6 of the chocolate cakes and 3 1/6 of the vanilla cakes were gone. What is the difference between these two numbers?
A. 1/6 B. 2/3 C. 5/3 D. 7/6
4. After a heavy rainstorm, Mrs. Mendez recorded the height of the water at a low water crossing. She used her data to make the graph above. What was the approximate height of water at 9:30 AM?
A. 27 in. B. 30 in. C. 33 in. D. 36 in.
5. Jane’s dog Willy eats 42 cups of dog food each week. Which of the following number sentences can Jane use to determine the number of cups of dog food she should feed her dog every day?
A. 42 + N = 7 B. 42 – N = 7 C. 42 ÷ 7 = N D. 42 × N = 7
6. Mr. McKinney is the principal of Powell Elementary School. Every year, he counts the number of students in each class and records the data in a bar graph. This year’s bar graph is shown above. About how many students are there in the 3rd grade?
A. 122 B. 125 C. 131 D. 139
7. Marty ate 7/10 of a gallon of ice cream during a sleepover. Miles ate 1/10 of a gallon of ice cream. How many gallons of ice cream did the two friends eat altogether during the sleepover
A. 2/5 B. 4/5 C. 7/10 D. 7/20
8. Janice placed a paper clip, a stamp, and a grain of rice on a scale. Which of the following is a reasonable unit of measurement for these three items?
A. tons B. pounds C. milligrams D. kilograms
9. Terry went to each fifth-grade classroom and counted the number of students present. She wrote the numbers on the notebook page above. What is the mean (average) number of fifth graders present?
A. 18 B. 20 C. 21 D. 23
10. Marina knows she has to use the formula K + 5 = ? to solve her homework problem, but she forget the problem in her notebook at home. Which of the following could be the word problem Marina has to solve for homework?
A. Mae did 5 times as many sit-ups as Katy did. If K is the number of sit-ups Katy did, how many sit-ups did Mae do?
B. Joan ran 5 fewer meters than Kiran did. If K is the number of meters Kiran ran, how many meters did Joan run?
C. Keith takes 5 minutes to run each lap around the gymnasium. If K is the number of laps Keith ran, how long did he run?
D. Sharon did 5 more push-ups than Kevin did. If K is the number of push-ups Kevin did, how many push-ups did Sharon do?
Hi vọng, với việc ôn tập trên từng Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 27 năm 2014
sẽ hỗ trợ các em nâng cao kĩ năng giải đề thi. Chúc các em thành công!