Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 28 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 28 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
2, 3, 7, 11, 13, 17
1. Each student in Henry’s class received a strip of paper with 6 numbers on it. Henry’s numbers are shown above. Each student must find one thing that all 6 numbers have in common. What do all of the numbers on Henry’s strip of paper have in common?
A. They are all odd numbers.
B. They are all prime numbers.
C. They are all factors of 21.
D. They are all composite numbers.
2. Jeremy is collecting data to discover his classmate’s favorite time of day. To help collect the data, he is thinking about distributing cards like the one shown above. What else could Jeremy include on the card to make a more complete survey?
A. A return address
B. The words, “Thank you”
C. A checkbox with the words, “No, I don’t wish to be a part of your survey.”
D. Night 12:00 A.M. to 6:00 A.M.
3. Susan learned on the Discovery Channel that the average human sheds 40 pounds of skin in a lifetime. How many ounces of skin does an average human shed? (16 ounces = 1 pound)
A. 3 B. 40 C. 400 D. 640
4. Harold played nine holes of golf with his mother yesterday. He scored the following on each respective hole: 7, 6, 3, 5, 8, 6, 5, 7, and 5. What is the median of his scores? (The median is the middle number when data are arranged in order.)
A. 7 B. 4 C. 6 D. 8
It is not 3 x 4.
It is not > 56.
It does not equal 4 tens.
It does not equal 2 x 7.
It is not the missing number in 3 x n = 12.
The number is _______ .
5. Luis created the riddle above to help Carol guess the number he is thinking of. To make it easier, he even provided the six numbers above to find the answer through elimination. What number is Luis thinking of?
A. 17 B. 27 C. 37 D. 47
6. Kelly needs to measure out 3/4 lb. of sugar for a cake recipe. However, she has a scale that only shows the decimal value of weight. What is the decimal equivalent of 3/4 lb.?
A. 0.25 B. 0.75 C. 1.75 D. 75.00
7. Tommy, Lisa, and Chris each wants an equal portion of the delicious extra-large meat lover’s pizza they just ordered from Domino’s. Which picture represents the pizza already divided so that each can have an equal number of pieces?
8. Ronald used some pennies to create the pattern above. If he continues the pattern, how many pennies will he need to make the next figure?
A. 15 B. 25 C. 35 D. 45
9. The leg of an average six-foot tall man has a femur that is 48 centimeters long. What would be the length of this femur in millimeters? (1 cm = 10 mm)
A. 48 mm B. 480 mm C. 4,800 mm D. 48,000 mm
10. Ricardo made the spinner above to play a game with some friends. The spinner is divided into eight equal parts. If Ricardo spins the arrow once, which of the following statements could be true?
A. 8 is the most likely outcome.
B. 5 is the least likely outcome.
C. 3 is the most likely outcome.
D. Each outcome shown on the spinner is equally likely.
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 28 đề thi số 2 năm học 2014
hay mà mình đang tìm.