Để giúp cho các bạn học sinh lớp 5 có thể chuẩn bị ôn tập tốt hơn cho kỳ thi Olympic trên mạng môn Tiếng Anh, mời các thầy cô và các bạn tham khảo bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 28 năm 2013 được thư viện chúng tôi tổng hợp dưới đây. Hy vọng, bộ sưu tập này sẽ giúp bạn thuận lợi trong quá trình tìm kiếm tư liệu tham khảo.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 28 năm 2013
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 28 năm 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Randy bought the thank you cards above to send to all of the people who gave him graduation presents. Which of the following questions about these cards could you use probability to solve?
A. If Randy uses 4 of the cards, how many will be left?
B. If Randy picks 1 card without looking, what kind of card will it most likely be?
C. How many more cards have flowers on them than fish?
D. How many cards does Randy have?
2. Bonnie kept track of the total number of points each player on her basketball team scored during the last three games. She wants to organize the information into a stem-and-leaf plot. Which of the following plots shows Bonnie’s data?
3. Mrs. Willow made five chocolate cakes and four vanilla cakes for her son’s birthday party. By the end of the party, 4 5/6 of the chocolate cakes and 3 1/6 of the vanilla cakes were gone. What is the difference between these two numbers?
A. 1/6 B. 2/3 C. 5/3 D. 7/6
4. After a heavy rainstorm, Mrs. Mendez recorded the height of the water at a low water crossing. She used her data to make the graph above. What was the approximate height of water at 9:30 AM?
A. 27 in. B. 30 in. C. 33 in. D. 36 in.
5. Jane’s dog Willy eats 42 cups of dog food each week. Which of the following number sentences can Jane use to determine the number of cups of dog food she should feed her dog every day?
A. 42 + N = 7 B. 42 - N = 7 C. 42 ÷ 7 = N D. 42 x N = 7
6. Mr. McKinney is the principal of Powell Elementary School. Every year, he counts the number of students in each class and records the data in a bar graph. This year’s bar graph is shown above. About how many students are there in the 3rd grade?
A. 122 B. 125 C. 131 D. 139
7. Marty ate 7/10 of a gallon of ice cream during a sleepover. Miles ate 1/10 of a gallon of ice cream. How many gallons of ice cream did the two friends eat altogether during the sleepover?
A. 2/5 B. 4/5 C. 7/10 D. 7/20
8. Janice placed a paper clip, a stamp, and a grain of rice on a scale. Which of the following is a reasonable unit of measurement for these three items?
A. tons B. pounds C. milligrams D. kilograms
9. Terry went to each fifth-grade classroom and counted the number of students present. She wrote the numbers on the notebook page above. What is the mean (average) number of fifth graders present?
A. 18 B. 20 C. 21 D. 23
10. Marina knows she has to use the formula K + 5 = ? to solve her homework problem, but she forget the problem in her notebook at home. Which of the following could be the word problem Marina has to solve for homework?
A. Mae did 5 times as many sit-ups as Katy did. If K is the number of sit-ups Katy did, how many sit-ups did Mae do?
B. Joan ran 5 fewer meters than Kiran did. If K is the number of meters Kiran ran, how many meters did Joan run?
C. Keith takes 5 minutes to run each lap around the gymnasium. If K is the number of laps Keith ran, how long didhe run?
D. Sharon did 5 more push-ups than Kevin did.If K is the number of push-ups Kevin did, how many push-ups did Sharon do?
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 28 năm 2013
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!