Hãy tham khảo BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 29 để biết thêm cấu trúc đề thi, rèn luyện kỹ năng giải bài tập khó trong các dạng đề của bộ sưu tập và có thêm tư liệu tham khảo chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới đạt điểm tốt hơn.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 29
Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 29. Mời quý thầy cô và các em tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Rachel shaded in some squares on the grid above to make half of a shape. The dotted line is a line of symmetry. What would be the area of the figure if the missing portion was drawn?
A. 9 square units B. 12 square units C. 16 square units D. 24 square units
2. Lewis and Sebastian carved out some cars for their Cub Scout troop’s Pinewood Derby race. The cars are 8 inches long and do not run on a motor. Based on this information, what would be a reasonable length for the track?
A. 1 foot B. 10 yards C. 1 mile D. 10 miles
3. In science class, Rebecca made the two scales above perfectly balanced by using different shapes. Based on the scales, how much does one cube weigh?
A. 3 circles B. 5 circles C. 8 circles D. 9 circles
4. Susan picked 48 oranges from her mother’s fruit tree last month. Yesterday, she picked three times that amount many and 5 more. How many oranges did Susan pick yesterday?
A. 149 B. 157 C. 182 D. 191
5. Jamie wrote out an equation on her notebook in pencil. The operations in the equation accidentally got smudged. Which of the following operations should go in the blanks to make the expression equal to 10?
A. + and - B. + and x C. x and - D. x and +
6. Erin has 5 red marbles, 8 green marbles, 6 blue marbles, and 4 black marbles in a bag. Each marble is the same size. If she takes one marble out of the bag without looking, which color is she LEAST likely to get?
A. black B. blue C. green D. red
7. Zoe went to the bank to withdraw $5,000 from her bank account. The clerk gave her only $100 bills. How many $100 bills did Zoe receive?
A. 20 B. 30 C. 40 D. 50
8. Mrs. Owen, the computer teacher, has been recording the number of words each student in her class can type in one minute. The chart above shows this information for four of her students. What is the mean number of words typed in one minute?
A. 130 B. 149 C. 167 D. 181
9. In a standard grid above, connect the following points in order: (2,2), (2,5), (5,5), and (5,2). Then connect the last point to the first point. What shape will be formed
A. Triangle B. Rectangle C. Square D. Trapezoid
10. Lucy is playing with the scales in her father’s laboratory. The first two scales are balanced. What should Lucy add to the left side of the third scale to make it balanced?
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 29
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!