Để tiếp sức cho các em học sinh, đặc biệt là các em học sinh đang chuẩn bị tham dự kì thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng trong việc thu thập các bộ đề thi, thư viện eLib xin chia sẻ đầy đủ bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 3 cho các em cùng tham khảo.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 3
Dưới đây là đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 3 được trích từ tài liệu cùng tên trong BST:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Each person running in a race will get a card with a number on it. Look at the pattern of numbers on the cards above. If the pattern continues, what number will be on the next card?
2. Iris is writing music for a video game. The picture shows how a pattern of 5 notes repeats while the game is played. If the pattern continues, what kind of note will be the 12th note played?
A. B. C. D.
3. Mr. Cooper is ordering some books from a catalog. The total cost includes the cost of the book plus an additional charge for shipping. The table shows how the total cost changes as the number of books ordered increases. Based on the pattern shown in the table, which of the following rules could Mr. Cooper use to determine the total cost for any number of books?
A. Multiply the number of books by $9.25
B. Multiply the number of books by $10.50
C. Multiply the number of books by $10 and add 50¢ for shipping
D. Multiply the number of books by $8 and add $2.50 for shipping
4. A rule is used to determine the number of blocks in each level of the figure shown above. The table below shows the number of blocks that are in each level of the figure above. Using this rule, how many blocks will be needed to make Level 10?
5. Choose a reasonable metric unit to measure the length of a crayon.
6. Mrs. Smith’s class is planting a garden. The garden is planted in the shape of a rectangle as shown above. The area of the garden is 1200 square feet. What would be the length in feet of one side of the garden? (Area = length x width)
A. 20 feet
B. 40 feet
C. 60 feet
D. 80 feet
7. A fifth grade class read the Newbery Award winning book The Twenty-One Balloons by William Pene DuBois. The book has 180 pages. The teacher assigned 5 pages the first week. The second week 15 pages were assigned. The third week’s assignment was 25 pages. Assuming the pattern continued as shown above, what is the total number of weeks it took the class to finish the book from beginning to end?
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 3
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!