Tuyển tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 30 được sưu tầm với các dạng đề thi khó, giúp các em học sinh có thêm tài liệu học tập và luyện thi. Từ đó, các em sẽ có cách nhìn toàn diện về kiến thức và kĩ năng cần nắm vững trước khi bước vào kì thi Olympic Tiếng Anh với tâm thế vững vàng nhất.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 30
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 30:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Luke is studying the 13 English colonies in America for his history project. He used the graph above to show the rapid population growth in the colonies. How many more people were living in the colonies in 1760 than in 1660?
A. 900 B. 1,000 C. 1,500 D. 7,000
2. Mario went to a modern art museum and saw the painting above. Mario imagined a dotted line next to the painting. What would the painting look like if Mario flipped it over the dotted line?
3. Lee’s grandfather owns an apple orchard. His grandfather planted 2,500 trees this season, but only 1,700 grew. What percent of the planted trees grew?
A. 14.8% B. 47% C. 56% D. 68%
4. Mrs. Donovan wrote out the equation above on the chalkboard. She asked Ray to come up to the board and fill in all of the blanks. What number would belong in the box at the end of the equation if Ray correctly filled out each blank?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 22 D. 36
5. On the first Saturday in April, all 16 members of a fifth grade class worked 2.5 hours planting trees, shrubs, and flowers around their school. Their teacher, Ms. Jackson, worked 4 hours. Which operations could be used in the squares above to find the total number of hours that were worked?
A. x and + B. + and + C. x and x D. + and -
6. Jason knows that 1 square equals 2 circles and 1 triangle equals 3 circles. How many circles should Jason place on the left side of the scale above to balance it?
A. 10 B. 8 C. 6 D. 3
7. Vincent is in charge of hanging all the coats in the closet on the classroom coat rack. There are coats on 6/10 of the hooks on the rack. What percentage of the coat rack is being used?
A. 30% B. 40% C. 60% D. 80%
8. Henry took his girlfriend out to dinner at a steakhouse. The bill came out to $40. Henry decided to leave a 15% tip since their waiter was very friendly. How much money did the waiter receive in tips from Henry?
A. $0.60 B. $1.50 C. $4.00 D. $6.00
9. Jermaine earns $4.25 for each hour he works in a restaurant. Last week, Jermaine worked 3 hours during the week and 7 hours during the weekend. How much money did Jermaine earn from the restaurant last week?
A. $42.50 B. $53.50 C. $65.50 D. $75.00
10. Jane knows that 1 ton equals 2,000 pounds. Her father’s car mechanic told her that the weight of an automobile is 2,459 pounds. How much more than 1 ton does an automobile weigh?
A. 327 lbs B. 459 lbs C. 679 lbs D. 751 lbs
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 30
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!