Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 30 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Luke is studying the 13 English colonies in America for his history project. He used the graph above to show the rapid population growth in the colonies. How many more people were living in the colonies in 1760 than in 1660?
A. 900 B. 1,000 C. 1,500 D. 7,000
2. Mario went to a modern art museum and saw the painting above. Mario imagined a dotted line next to the painting. What would the painting look like if Mario flipped it over the dotted line?
3. Lee’s grandfather owns an apple orchard. His grandfather planted 2,500 trees this season, but only 1,700 grew. What percent of the planted trees grew?
A. 14.8% B. 47% C. 56% D. 68%
4. Mrs. Donovan wrote out the equation above on the chalkboard. She asked Ray to come up to the board and fill in all of the blanks. What number would belong in the box at the end of the equation if Ray correctly filled out each blank?
A. 2 B. 3 C. 22 D. 36
5. On the first Saturday in April, all 16 members of a fifth grade class worked 2.5 hours planting trees, shrubs, and flowers around their school. Their teacher, Ms. Jackson, worked 4 hours. Which operations could be used in the squares above to find the total number of hours that were worked?
A. x and + B. + and + C. x and x D. + and -
6. Jason knows that 1 square equals 2 circles and 1 triangle equals 3 circles. How many circles should Jason place on the left side of the scale above to balance it?
A. 10 B. 8 C. 6 D. 3
7. Vincent is in charge of hanging all the coats in the closet on the classroom coat rack. There are coats on 6/10 of the hooks on the rack. What percentage of the coat rack is being used?
A. 30% B. 40% C. 60% D. 80%
Nội dung đề thi chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 30 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013