Nhằm giúp các bạn học sinh có tài liệu ôn tập những kiến thức cơ bản, kỹ năng giải các bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh nhanh nhất và chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới tốt hơn. Hãy tham khảo BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 31 được thư viện eLib.vn sưu tầm và giới thiệu dưới đây.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 31
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 31:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. For the Student Council meeting, each person attending will receive a notepad and a ruler. The table above shows the different types of notepads and rulers available in the supply box. Which of the following tree diagrams shows all the different combinations of 1 type of notepad and 1 type of ruler?
2. For a class project, Anita compared the price of a medium-sized box of Cocoa Puffs cereal at five different stores. All of the prices were recorded on the same day. The graph above shows the data she collected. About how much did the cereal box cost at Store #2?
A. $1.65 B. $1.51 C. $1.13 D. $1.02
3. Alyssa is organizing the flags above to be carried out in front of the marching band during the next football game. Which of the following questions about the flags could Alyssa use PROBABILITY to answer?
A. How many more flags have trumpets on them than drums?
B. If Lionel picks a flag without looking, what kind of flag is he least likely to pick?
C. What kind of instrument is on exactly one-half of the flags?
D. If 5 people get to pick a flag before Amanda, how many will she have to choose from?
4. For barbeque grill day at Stone Oak Elementary School, Chef Bryan bought 89 pounds of hamburger. Each pound of hamburger meat cost him $1.46. How much money did he spend on hamburger meat altogether?
A. $57.00 B. >$90.46 C. $129.94 D. $146.00
5. Jackie just bought the new Justin Beiber CD for $11.50. If the sales tax in her state is 6%, how much money did Jackie pay for the CD, including sales tax?
A. $10.74 B. $11.79 C. $12.19 D. $20.15
6. Charlie has to write a label for the figure above. Which of the following is an appropriate label?
A. angle JK B. Line segment JK
C. Ray JK D. Line JK
7. Joe and Justin are playing a guessing game. Joe is describing a certain figure. The only clue he gave is that the area of the figure is 28 square centimeters. Which of the following could be Joe’s figure?
A. A rectangle with a length of 9 centimeters and a width of 5 centimeters
B. A rectangle with a length of 7 centimeters and a width of 4 centimeters
C. A square with a length of 7 centimeters and a width of 7 centimeters
D. A triangle that has 2 sides that are 10 centimeters each and 1 side that is8 centimeters long.
8. Bobby sells the 4 magazines shown above on his newsstand in New York. The number under each magazine is the total number of copies that magazine sold last year. Which magazine sold a number of copies that has a 4 in the ten-thousands place?
A. Sports Illustrated B. teenVogue
C. top of the pops D. Teen People
9. The population of Friendswood is 150% of what it was 10 years ago. If its population was 25,000 then, what is its population now?
A. 29,500 B. 35,500 C. 36,600 D. 37,500
10. Caroline is making spaghetti for dinner. She put 1 inch of water in a pot to boil before she put in the noodles. Which of the following is closest to 1 inch?
A. 2.5 centimeters B. 25 centimeters
C. 2.5 meters D. 25 meters
Hãy tham khảo đầy đủ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 31
bằng cách đăng nhập thư viện và download BST nhé!