Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng bao giờ cũng khó, đòi hỏi các em không những nắm vững kiến thức trong sách giáo khoa mà còn phải biết tìm tòi, nghiên cứu các tài liệu tham khảo bên ngoài. Xuất phát từ thực tế đó, thư viện eLib giới thiệu bộ Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32. Chúc các em đạt kết quả tốt trong kỳ thi Olympic Tiếng Anh trên mạng sắp tới.
Tóm tắt Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Andi is using white and gray tiles to make the pattern shown above. If she continues the pattern in the same way, how many tiles will be in the next column of gray tiles?
A. 7 B. 8 C. 10 D. 12
2. Richard answered 22 of the 25 questions correctly on this week’s Language Arts test. About what percent of the total number of questions did he answer correctly?
A. 22 percent B. 40 percent
C. 80 percent D. 90 percent
3. At Sugar Creek Elementary School, 2/3 of the 690 students voted for the annual field trip to be at NASA. How many students voted for the NASA field trip?
A. 230 students B. 345 students
C. 460 students D. 500 students
4. Richard works at a post office and is in charge of monitoring the stamp vending machine. The graph above shows how the number of books of flower stamps in a vending machine changed over a period of hours. About how many books of stamps were in the machine at 11 A.M.?
A. 41 B. 46 C. 52 D. 59
5. Maxine made a loaf of bread that was 6 11/12 inches long. The first slice she ate was 5/6 of an inch long. How many inches of the loaf are left?
A. 6 1/12 B. 6 3/4 C. 5 1/4 D. 5 2/5
6. The total cost for Patsy to attend 9 days of an arts and crafts camp was $306. If each day of the camp cost the same amount, how much did each day cost?
A. $27 B. $31 C. $34 D. $42
7. The first number in the expression above represents the amount of money Lisa raised for a certain orphanage. The second number represents the amount of money Bailey raised. Which number belongs in the blank to make the expression true?
A. 2 B. 4 C. 6 D. 9
8. Sally found 17 seashells at the seashore in Galveston. What is 17 rounded to the nearest ten?
A. 10 B. 15 C. 20 D. 25
9. Disney World has about 21,234 visitors every week during the summer. Disney Land has about 19,078 visitors each week. What can the difference between these two numbers be described as?
A. a little more than 1,000 B. a little more than 1,500
C. a little more than 2,000 D. a little more than 2,500
10. Drew works at a law firm in downtown Houston. One Tuesday, he worked 7.9 hours. On Wednesday, he worked 8.6 hours. How many more hours did he work on Wednesday than he worked on Tuesday?
A. 1.7 B. 1.3 C. 0.7 D. 0.3
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!