Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc từ hàng trăm mẫu tư liệu một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Lynn volunteers at a daycare every Thursday. This week, she is going to teach the children how to make paper fish using right triangles for the tail. Which of the following could be the fish design Lynn is teaching the children at the daycare?
2. Mitch bought a box of candles to put on his sister’s birthday cake. The candles inside the box are displayed in the second picture. If Mitch takes out 1 candle without looking, what is the probability that it will have stripes?
A. 1/2 B. 2/8 C. 2/10 D. 1/10
3. Joseph’s teacher asked him to plot point A on a certain coordinate on the graph above. What coordinates did Joseph’s teacher give him?
A. (7, 7) B. (6, 6) C. (6, 5) D. (5, 6)
4. Mark bought two new shirts for school. If the prices on the tags shown above include tax, how much did Mark pay for both shirts?
A. $39.26 B. $39.36 C. $40.26 D. $40.36
5. For her report on dinosaurs, Rita rounded the weight of one kind of dinosaur to the nearest thousand. If the weight to the nearest thousand pounds was 8,000 pounds, which of the following could have been the weight before rounding?
A. 7,489 pounds B. 8,293 pounds
C. 8,609 pounds D. 9,512 pounds
6. The square above is shaded to represent a decimal. How many of the hearts must be shaded to represent the fraction with the same value as the decimal represented by the shaded part in the square?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
7. Victor’s teacher called out a fraction greater than 5/6 for the students to write down during the listening portion of their math exam. Which of the following could be the fraction Victor’s teacher called out?
A. 5/9 B. 2/3 C. 11/12 D. 10/12
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.