Nếu như bạn đang tìm tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32 năm 2014, thì đây chính là BST mà bạn cần. Qua nhiều công đoạn biên tập, chúng tôi đã sắp xếp và tạo thành BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32 năm 2014 dành cho các bạn tham khảo.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32 năm 2014
Tóm tắt nội dung
Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32 năm 2014:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Paige is making the pattern above to use as decoration on her bedroom wall. If the pattern continues, how many shaded triangles will there be in the 10th figure?
A. 25 B. 50 C. 100 D. 150
2. Mark used the shapes above to represent the ratio of chocolate chip cookies to sugar cookies he baked today. What ratio is represented by the shapes above?
A. 1 : 2 B. 2 : 4 C. 3 : 4 D. 2 : 3
3. Mrs. Huntington wrote the following 4 fractions on the board. All of the fractions are equal, except for 1. She asked Julie to come to the board and circle the odd fraction. Which fraction should Julie circle?
A. 1/2 B. 1/4 C. 2/4 D. 0.5
4. Lesley just looked at her watch to check the time. 2 hours and 15 minutes ago from the time shown on her watch right now, Lesley was in Zumba class. At what time was Lesley at Zumba class?
A. 1:05 B. 1:55 C. 12:25 D. 12:55
5. Naomi’s mom made the two brownies shown above. She cut the brownies and put some icing on each so that each brownie represents a fraction. Which of the following facts best represents the brownies?
A. 1/2 = 2/4 B. 2/6 = 1/2 C. 7/8 = 1/2 D. 1 + 1 = 216
6. Andrea receives a $15 allowance every week. She spent $4.50 of this week’s allowance on a new book. What percent of her allowance did Andrew spend?
A. 0.3% B. 3.3% C. 30% D. 33%
7. Jamie is moving to a new apartment and is packing everything into boxes. One of the boxes is one foot long and one foot wide. How tall does the box have to be in order to have a volume of three cubic feet?
A. 1 1/3 feet B. 1 foot C. 3 feet D. 30 feet
8. During a sleepover, 4 friends play several rounds of a card game called Uno. They made the chart above to count the number of times each player wins. Based on the information in the chart, who do you predict will most likely win the next game?
A. Ellen B. Jason C. Tim D. Teri
9. Admission to an amusement park is $8.00 per adult, $4.00 per child, and $6.00 per senior citizen. A group of 14 people, including 6 children, paid a total of $80.00 for their admission. How many adults and seniors could be in the group?
A. 5 adults and 3 seniors B. 4 adults and 4 seniors
C. 3 adults and 6 seniors D. 2 adults and 6 seniors
10. To park his car in a parking garage in downtown Houston, Daniel has to pay according to the price chart above. If he stayed at a fair downtown for 4.5 hours, how much did he pay to park his car?
A. $1.50 B. $4.50 C. $5.00 D. $3.75
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 32 năm 2014
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!