Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo đoạn trích Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 33 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 được lấy từ bộ sưu tập cùng tên dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Esther conducted an experiment that concludes that the more coins a bag has, the heavier the bag is. Which of the following graphs best displays the relationship between the number of coins in a bag the weight of a bag?
2. Richard wants to figure out how much carpet he needs to buy for his living room. Which of the following pieces of information does he need?
A. Perimeter of the room
B. Length of the longest side
C. Volume of the room
D. Area of the room
Heather made up a game with these rules to go with the game board shown above:
1. You can move onto any space on the game board step by step.
2. Start at the star.
3. Go to the circle.
4. Go to the trapezoid.
5. Go to the triangle. You are done!
3. Based on Heather’s rules, how many spaces does Julie have to move her game piece to complete the game?
A. 6 B. 8 C. 12 D. 16
4. Marlin did an experiment and concluded that the median temperature for the month of October was 70°F. What does this mean?
A. The daily temperature in October was 70°F.
B. The sum of the daily temperatures in October divided by 31 is 70°F.
C. On about October 15, the temperature was 70°F.
D. If you put all the temperatures for the month in order from coolest to warmest, 70°F would be in the middle.
5. John had a growth spurt between the summer of 7th grade and 8th grade. He grew from 5 feet, 2 inches to 6 feet. What is John’s current height in metric units?
A. 2 centimeters B. 2 meters C. 2 kilograms D. 2 kilometers
6. Casey has two six-sided dice. She rolled the first one and it landed with the number 3 facing up. Then, she rolled the second die. What are the chances that the second die will land on a number larger than 3?
A. 1 chance out of 1 B. 1 chance out of 2
C. 1 chance out of 6 D. 1 chance out of 12
7. Mrs. Straight showed her students how 3 of the following shapes can be folded down the middle to make 2 equal halves. Which is the figure that could not produce equal halves?
8. Mr. Hernandez drew the figure above on the board. He asked Joe to come to the board and label the figure. Which of the following words should Joe use to label the figure?
A. a line B. an angle C. a triangle D. a segment
9. Carey drew the figure above on a piece of paper. She told her sister to draw a shape that is congruent to the one Carey drew. Which of the following could be her sister’s drawing?
10. The table shows the number of pages some students read during silent reading time. How many students read 5 or more pages?
A. 6 B. 10 C. 1 D. 17
Hãy tham khảo toàn bộ tài liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 33 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
trong bộ sưu tập nhé!