Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 34 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The list of numbers above shows how many cans each student at Driscoll Elementary School recycled during the month of April. Which of the following stem-and-leaf plots shows this information correctly?
2. Mr. Howe drew the fish above on a grid. He asked his students to locate the coordinates of the eye of the fish. Which of the following is the correct set if coordinates?
A. (4, 1) B. (3, 1) C. (2, 4) D. (1, 3)
3. Marcos made a figure out of blocks that has an area of 20 square units and a perimeter of 18 units. Which of the following could be Marcos’s figure?
4. James set a plank of wood at an angle against the side of his shed, as shown above. He wants to know the angle at which the plank is set, but he doesn’t have a protractor. What is the best estimate of the angle?
A. 30° B. 45° C. 90° D. 150°
5. Joseph made a fence around his new herb garden. The fence measures 4 meters in width and 6 meters in length. What is the area of this rectangular fence?
A. 10 m2 B. 20 m2 C. 24 m2 D. 100 m2
6. Keith made some chocolate pudding to cheer up his friend after her pet lizard died. He needed 1 quart of milk to make the pudding. Which of the following is closest to 1 quart of milk?
A. 1 milliliter B. 1 cup C. 1 gallon D. 1 liter
7. Fernando wanted to buy some hamburgers for his friends today. The restaurant he went to had the table above to show the cost of different amounts of hamburgers. If the pattern continues, what will be the cost for 6 hamburgers?
A. $12.50 B. $13.50 C. $13.75 D. $14.25
8. The table above shows the number of each kind of candle a shop sold. The bar graph was made to display the information in the table. Which of the amounts from the table is not graphed correctly?
A. Floral B. Vanilla C. Berry D. Cinnamon
9. David records the number of miles he runs each day using the list above. The list has a certain pattern. If the pattern continues, how many miles will David run tomorrow?
A. 19 B. 18 C. 12 D. 9
10. The table above shows the number of babysitting jobs Millie and her friends had last month. What was the mean (average) number of babysitting jobs Millie and her friends had last month?
A. 7 B. 8 C. 9 D. 13
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 34 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.