Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 34 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Georgia made the shapes shown above by arranging some Twizzlers on her desk. Which two figures are congruent?
A. 1 and 3 B. 1 and 2 C. 2 and 3 D. 2 and 4
2. Josh wants to make sure that his garden gets water at least half of the first ten days in June, either from rain or from a sprinkler. The weather forecast says that, starting on June 1, it will probably rain on five of the ten days. Will Josh have to use his sprinkler from June 1 to June 10?
A. probably B. definitely yes
C. definitely no D. probably not
3. Bailey wants to add a border around the walls of her new media room. She wants the pattern to be made up of the suits shown above. If the pattern continues, what will the 11th suit be?
4. Elizabeth made 3 times as many home runs during baseball season as her friend Tanya. If R represents the number of home runs Tanya made, which expression can be used to find the number of home runs Elizabeth made this season?
A. R ÷ 3 B. R + 3 C. R - 3 D. R x 3
5. The picture above shows what happened when the numbers 2, 9, and 16 were put into the same number machine. If the number 20 is put into the number machine, what number should come out?
A. 24 B. 26 C. 27 D. 29
6. A local sports shop gives local team players a 20% discount on equipment. As a local tennis team member, Mike bought a tennis racket that regularly sells for $23.50. How much did Mike pay for the racket, not including sales tax?
A. $3.50 B. $4.70 C. $11.75 D. $18.80
7. Henry used the figures above to create a pattern. If the pattern continues, what will the next shape look like?
8. Kyle found a box that is 3 feet long, 4 feet wide, and 2 feet long to pack all of his video games. What is the volume of Kyle’s video game box?
A. 8 cubic feet B. 9 cubic feet C. 12 cubic feet D. 24 cubic feet
9. Brody did some research about the average height of people from birth to age 50. Which of the following graphs best displays Brody’s research?
10. Robin has a ribbon that is 1 meter long. She cut off a 15-centimeter piece to tie around her hair. What is the length of the remaining ribbon in centimeters?
A. 85 B. 115 C. 985 D. 1015
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 34 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
và xem thêm đề thi các vòng khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.