Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 35 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Holly shaded a portion of the circle above to represent a fraction. Which of the following models represents a decimal that is equivalent to the fraction Holly shaded in on the circle?
2. A piece of wood is 2.27 centimeters thick. What is that measurement rounded to the nearest tenth of a centimeter?
A. 2.1 B. 2.2 C. 2.3 D. 2.5
3. Greg went to four national parks this year. At each park, he asked the workers for an estimate of the number of visitors each year. He recorded this information in the chart above. Which of the following is a true statement about the number of visitors to these parks?
A. 1,836,784 < 1,784,520 B. 1,473,100 < 1,317,835
C. 1,317,835 < 1,784,520 D. 1,836,784 < 1,473,100
4. During the listening portion of the math exam, Mr. Porter read out “six and seventy-four thousandths”. How should the students write out this number to get it correct?
A. 674,000 B. 6.74 C. 6.074 D. 0.6074
5. Rachel bought a pizza that was cut into 8 equal slices. Rachel and her friends ate 50% of the pizza. Later, they ate another 1/4 of the whole pizza. What percentage of the whole pizza was still left?
A. 10% B. 25% C. 50% D. 12.5%
6. Old McDonald had a farm that needed the new pen shown above for the chickens. If the width of the pen is half of its length, what is the perimeter of the pen?
A. 50 feet B. 60 feet C. 65 feet D. 70 feet
7. Myra’s teacher wrote out the following number comparisons on the board. She told her students that only one of the comparisons is true. Which is the true comparison?
A. 1.3749 < 1.0399 B. 1.526 < 1.2605
C. 1.7908 < 1.879 D. 1.463 < 1.3902
8. Luke’s teacher asked him to go to the board and write an expression that has a product between 200 and 300. Which of the following could be Luke’s expression?
A. 9 x 16 B. 15 x 12 C. 17 x 11 D. 19 x 13
4.8 x 5.1 = ?
9. The first number in the expression above represents the number of miles James ran this morning. The second number represents the number of miles Jacob ran. What is the product of these two distances?
A. 2.44 B. 2.88 C. 24.41 D. 24.48
10. Sharon is making a smoothie for breakfast. First she added 1/2 a cup of milk to the blender. When she realized that wasn’t enough, she added 3/4 of a cup of milk. How much milk did she add to the blender altogether?
A. 2/3 B. 1 C. 1 1/8 D. 1 1/4
Nội dung đề thi chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 35 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013