Mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích của nội dung Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 36 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 được lấy từ BST sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Liam made the spinner above to play a board game with some of his friends. What is the probability that the spinner will land on A or B?
A. 1/4 B. 1/2 C. 3/4 D. 1
2. Henry and Yana are playing a number guessing game. Henry said his number is divisible by 3 and is one of the following numbers. Which number should Yana choose to win this round of guessing?
A. 149 B. 235 C. 357 D. 476
3. Mr. Kendall took a survey of how his students came to school this morning. He recorded the information in the chart above. What percentage of the students took the bus to school?
A. 14 percent B. 25 percent C. 50 percent D. 75 percent
4. Every time her students behave well, Mrs. Green adds jellybeans to the jelly bean jar. So far there are 118 jellybeans in the jar shown above. About how many more jellybeans will it take to fill the jar completely?
A. 150 B. 300 C. 600 D. 800
5. Ms. Lopez is making some trail mix and cookies for her road trip to California. She wants to use 1 1/4 cups of raisins for the trail mix and 1 1/3 cups of raisins for her cookies. How many cups of raisins will she need in all?
A. 2 1/2 B. 2 1/7 C. 2 2/7 D. 2 7/1
6. The length of South Meadow School's swimming pool is 50 yards. Paul swam the length of the pool 2 times. What is the total distance Paul swam in feet?
A. 33 feet B. 80 feet C. 103 feet D. 300 feet
7. Linda has to paper clip some papers together before she puts them in the filing cabinet in her office. About how long is the paper clip shown above?
A. 3/4 inches B. 5 inches C. 2 inches D. 1/2 inches
8. Janet and Jesse are playing a number guessing game. Janet told Jesse that her number is a composite number. Which of the following could be Janet’s number?
A. 29 B. 5 C. 26 D. 17
9. Mrs. Rolands wrote the numbers above on the chalkboard. She asked Irene to come to the board and circle all of the numbers that are equal to 60%. How many numbers should Irene circle?
A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 4
10. Stuart drove 93 miles to get to his grandparents’ house. He used a total of 3.75 gallons of gas. How many miles per gallon does Stuart’s car get?
A. 18.5 miles per gallon B. 19.6 miles per gallon
C. 21.5 miles per gallon D. 24.8 miles per gallon
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 36 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.