Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 36 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013. Mời quý thầy cô tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Fiesta took a survey of her students’ favorite amusement park rides. The pictograph above displays her data. Which of the following bar graphs displays the information in the pictograph correctly?
2. Jane’s mother asked her to measure the volume of the fish tank in their living room. To figure out the volume, Jane measured the height first. Which of the following units of measurement did Jane most likely use to measure the height of the fish tank?
A. centimeter B. gram C. kilometer D. liter
3. Sophia bought 7 pieces of wood to make a bookcase. Each piece of wood costs $2.49. What is the total amount of money Sophia spent to make the bookcase?
A. $2.81 B. $4.51 C. $9.49 D. $17.43
4. Jay’s teacher asked him to go to the board and draw ray XY. If Jay drew the ray correctly, which of the following images show what it most probably looked like?
5. Kate want to know another way to write 8/9. Which of the following expressions can Kate use to write this fraction?
A. 8 ÷ 1/9 B. 8 ÷ 9 C. 9 ÷ 1/8 D. 9 ÷ 8
6. A scaled-down version of the floor plan for Edward’s new apartment is shown above. What is the perimeter of the apartment in centimeters?
A. 16 centimeters B. 24 centimeters
C. 32 centimeters D. 64 centimeters
7. Tammy created the figure above using some white and gray blocks. If the length and width of the gray rectangle is doubled, what would be its new area?
A. 8 square units B. 16 square units
C. 24 square units D. 32 square units
8. Rihanna’s tutor asked her to draw a quadrilateral with more than two right angles. Which of the following could be Rihanna’s quadrilateral?
9. The nurse at the doctor’s office is measuring Maggie’s height and weight. Maggie is 4 feet, 11 inches tall. What is Maggie’s height in inches only?
A. 45 inches B. 51 inches C. 59 inches D. 65 inches
10. Robin is putting together a dinosaur puzzle made up of 100 pieces. So far she has put 25 pieces together. What fraction of the puzzle has Robin put together?
A. 1/5 B. 1/4 C. 1/3 D. 1/2s
Để xem đầy đủ tài liệu này, quý thầy cô và các em học sinh vui lòng download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 36 đề thi số 2 năm học 2013
và xem thêm các tài liệu khác. Chúc quý thầy cô giáo giảng dạy hay, các em học tập tốt.