Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo phần trích dẫn nội dung của đề thi trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 4 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Regina’s piano teacher kept this record of Regina’s progress on a song she is memorizing. How many days of practice did it take for Regina to memorize half of the song?
2. The director of the city recreation department took a group of 12 fifth graders on a trip to a water park in return for helping with the Summer Recreation Program. The tickets cost $4.95 each (chaperones were admitted free of charge). After purchasing the tickets, the director had $30.60 left for snacks. How much money did the recreation director originally have for this trip?
3. How many quadrilaterals are in this design?
4. Shawna’s mother is four times Shawna’s age. If her mother is 44 years old, which equation will give you Shawna’s age (N)?
A. N = 44 - 1/4
B. N = 44 - 40
C. N = 44 ÷ 1/4
D. N = 44 x 1/4
5. What is the measure of angle z in the figure above?
6. Jamie is 18 years old. If she were 2 years older, she would be 2 times older than her brother Jason. How old is Jason?
A. 5 years old
B. 10 years old
C. 15 years old
D. 20 years old
7. Sharon studied these pictures of fractions. What pattern might she correctly notice in the fractions?
A. Increasing the denominator increases the value of the fraction.
B. If the denominator stays the same and the numerator increases, the fraction names a smaller amount.
C. Increasing the denominator by 2 cuts the size of the fraction in half.
D. If the numerator stays the same and the denominator increases, the fraction names a smaller amount.
8. Tom had 4 cans of soda. He went shopping and bought 3 six-packs of soda. Which expression correctly represents the total number of cans of soda Tom had after he went shopping?
A. (4 + 3) x 6
B. 4 + (3 x 6)
C. 4 + (3 + 6)
D. 4 x 3 + 6
9. Ms. Zena wants her class to make Valentine cards for the residents of a local nursing home. There are 26 students in her class, and each student will make one card. Ms. Zena wants the students to put lace around the front of the cards. The cards are 4 inches long and 3 inches wide. How many inches of lace are needed for the entire class?
A. 100 inches
B. 200 inches
C. 364 inches
D. 700 inches
10. Judy wants to buy a computer. The computer she wants to purchase costs $1,999.00. If Judy works at a rate of $7.00 per hour, how many hours will it take her to earn enough money to buy the computer before taxes?
A. 285.57 hours
B. 286 hours
C. 1,992 hours
D. 2,006 hours
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 4
này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.