Bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 4 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013 là một trong những BST đặc sắc của eLib, được chọn lọc một cách kỹ lưỡng, mời các bạn tham khảo đoạn trích sau đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Bob got a higher grade than Michael on an English test. Glen’s grade was higher than Bob’s. Paul’s grade was higher than Glen’s. If these students were ranked from highest to lowest according to their test grades, who would be in third place?
2. Jason drew two shapes and divided them into equal pieces. He shaded 1/4 of one shape and 1/6 of the other shape. Which of the following could be Jason’s set of shapes?
3. Mr. Quintin read out the following four numbers to his class. He asked his students to choose the number that has both 2 and 3 as factors. Which number should the students choose?
4. Natalia copied down the function table above into her math spiral. Her homework was to figure out the rule that fits the function table. Which of the following is the correct rule?
A. T = S
B. T = 2S
C. T = 2S + 1
D. T = 3S - 1
5. Mr. Salazar wrote a number on the board and asked Amy to underline the 5 that represents 5 million. What will the number look like after Amy underlines the correct 5?
6. A total of 106,789 people attended the Rose Bowl football game. If the average ticket price was $21.52, about how much money did the Rose Bowl raise?
Thư viện eLib mong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 4 đề thi số 1 năm học 2013
sẽ giúp cho các em có thêm nguồn tư liệu hữu ích.