Chúng tôi xin giới thiệu phần trích dẫn nội dung của tài liệu đầu tiên trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 4 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012 dưới đây:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Antonio rotated the figure above 180° and then flipped it over the dotted line. Which of the following images shows what Antonio’s figure looks like now?
A. B. C. D.
2. Mr. Baker was baking some fresh bread at his bakery. He used 4 cups of white flour and n cups of wheat flour. Which of the following expressions represents the total amount of cups of flour Mr. Baker used?
A. n - 4
B. n + 4
C. 4 - n
3. Aaron is three times as old as Eugene. The sum of their ages times 2 equals 24. How old is Aaron?
A. 6 years old
B. 9 years old
C. 12 years old
D. 17 years old
4. Lily is planting flowers in her garden. She wants to plant a total of 6 rows of flowers. The back row has 50 plants. The next row has 47 plants. The fourth row has 43 plants. The third row has 38 plants. If she continues this pattern, how many flowers will she plant in the first row?
5. A grocery store recently opened up near Anna’s house. All of the items on the end of the aisles cost $0.50. Anna's family bought only these items and they spent $46.50. There was no tax on the grocery items. How many of these items did Anna's family buy?
6. José plotted points D and E on the coordinate grid above. Which of the following pairs of coordinates should José plot to form a square on the grid?
A. (3, 6) and (6, 3)
B. (4, 3) and (7, 3)
C. (5, 4) and (2, 4)
D. (4, 5) and (4, 2)
7. Minerals are the most common solid materials found on Earth. There are 2,000 different kinds of minerals, but only about 100 of them are commonly available. What part of the total number of mineral types is common?
Nội dung trên chỉ thể hiện một phần hoặc nhiều phần trích dẫn. Để có đầy đủ, chi tiết và đúng định dạng, bạn vui lòng tải Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 4 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012