Dưới đây là đoạn tài liệu được trích trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 4 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Marlin is making some building models using the cubes above. The models follow a certain pattern. If he continues the pattern, how many cubes high will the 8-cube long building model be?
2. Andrew is making a chess board on a piece of paper. He has shaded 40% of the white squares black. What fraction represents the portion of the board that has been shaded in?
3. During the month of November, 1/6 of the days in Houston were cold. Which of the following expressions can be used to figure out the number of cold days (n) in November?
A. 30 × 1/6 = n
B. 30 × 6 = n
C. 30 ÷ 1/6 = n
D. 30 - 6 = n
4. Each student in Mrs. Shuffle’s class picked four numbers from a hat without looking. Each student must put his/her numbers in order from least to greatest. Which of the following ordered lists can belong to one of Mrs. Shuffle’s students?
A. 10.1, 10.34, 9.9, 9.57
B. 11.45, 16.0, 16.75, 17
C. 0.34, 0.3, 0.45, 0.58
D. 24.4, 25, 25.85, 25.63
5. Stacy’s mom plotted the two points shown above on the coordinate grid. She asked Stacy to plot two more points to form a parallelogram with the existing points. At which coordinates should Stacy place these points?
A. (6,2) and (8,4)
B. (5,2) and (8,5)
C. (2,3) and (4,8)
D. (2,5) and (5,8)
6. Melissa got to school early and is spending her time by measuring a few items in her pencil box. Which of the following units should she use to weigh a pencil, ruler, or eraser?
7. Sara, Jordan, and Abraham are training for a marathon by running every morning. Today, Sara ran 2.14 miles, Jordan ran 1.9 miles, and Abraham ran 3.2 miles. How many miles did the three friends run altogether?
A. 3.29 miles
B. 4.67 miles
C. 6.92 miles
D. 7.24 miles
Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 4 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012
này các em nhé. Chúc các em thành công!