Mời quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh tham khảo nội dung của các tài liệu trong bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 5 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. The governor of North Carolina made the list above to show how many jobs exist in his state. About how many jobs are there altogether?
A. about two hundred thousand
B. about two million
C. about two million, five hundred thousand
D. about twenty million
2. Kent is making a ceramic border around a painting he just finished for his art gallery. If the pattern in the picture above continues all the way around the frame, how many tiles with dots in the center will be used?
3. During the month of June, one out of six days was rainy. Which expression could be used to find n, the number of rainy days during June?
A. 30 x 1/6 = n
B. 30 + 6 = n
C. 30 x 6 = n
D. 30 - 6 = n
4. Pat is making a list of the number of people at each of her favorite places in Houston. She noticed a certain pattern in her list. If Pat continues, how many people is she likely to see at the next place she visits?
5. Mariel just learned how exponents work in math class today. Which of the following numbers should she put in the box to make the equation above true?
6. At Christian’s farewell party, four cakes were cut and served. Each cake was cut into four pieces. Then, each piece was cut into four slices. How is the number of cake slices written in exponential form?
A. 4 + 4 + 4
B. 4 2
C. 4 3
D. 3 4
7. Mrs. Flor ordered the flowers listed above to help her start her new garden. She wants to plant the same flowers together in rows so that each row has the same number of flowers. Which type of flower can be planted into exactly 12 rows?
8. Stratford High School’s music club needs to raise $3,900 for a trip to California. They will earn $1 for each bar they sell. There are 45 students in the club and each student sells the same number of candy bars. What is the fewest number of candy bars each member must sell to reach the club’s goal?
9. Calvin’s family needs to travel 468 miles to reach his grandparents’ house. His father drives at 65 miles per hour. Which of the following methods could Calvin use to calculate the time needed to reach his grandparents' house?
A. divide miles by miles per hour
B. divide miles per hour by miles
C. multiply miles per hour by miles
D. add miles and miles per hour
10. Lisa is starting a library in her basement. She bought some new shelves to line the walls. Each shelf can hold about 28 books. Which of the following expressions should she use to estimate the number of shelves she will needs for 86 books?
A. 90 + 30 = 120
B. 90 ÷ 30 = 3
C. 90 - 30 = 60
D. 90 x 30 = 2,700
Vui lòng xem thêm các tài liệu cùng chủ đề trong các bộ sưu tập khác. Ngoài ra, quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh còn có thể download bộ sưu tập Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 5 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012
về làm tài liệu tham khảo bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn của chúng tôi.