Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 6 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Mrs. Finn made the Venn diagram above to help her class understand the relationship between the prime factors of 30 and 40. She asked Mario to come up to the board and write in the numbers that belong in the intersection. What numbers should Mario write?
A. 2 and 3
B. 2 and 5
C. 3 and 5
D. 2, 3, and 5
2. Andy and Rick shared the cake above that their mom baked for their birthday. What is the amount of cake eaten by Rick written as a fraction and as a decimal?
A. 3/5 = 0.06
B. 2/5 = 0.04
C. 2/5 = 0.4
D. 1/5 = 0.2
3. Ms. Phillips wants to buy food for a picnic party. She went to a discount store that sells food in large boxes. What is the least number of boxes of potato chips that Ms. Phillips should buy in order to have the same number of hot dogs, buns, and bags of potato chips?
4. Mary has to write out the expression 32 × 23 in expanded form on the board for her team to receive a point during a math contest. Which of the following expressions should Mary write?
D. ( 3 + 2) × ( 2 + 3 )
5. Larry’s teacher wrote four numbers on the board as shown above. She asked Larry to come to the board and circle the composite number. Which of the following is a composite number?
6. Ashley forgot her locker combination this morning. She remembers that all three of the numbers were composite numbers. Which of the following could be Ashley’s locker combination?
A. 4, 27, 39
B. 7, 11, 19
C. 9, 13, 21
D. 18, 26, 59
7. Each of the students in Mrs. Stern’s math class was given a set of numbers. Greg’s set is shown above. Each student must write one true statement about his/her number set. Which of the following statements should Greg use?
A. Three of the numbers are prime.
B. All of the numbers are composite.
C. They are all odd numbers.
D. All of the numbers are prime.
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 6 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
hay mà mình đang tìm.