Đây là một đoạn trích hay trong BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 6 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012. Mời quý thầy cô và các em cùng tham khảo:
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. Coach McGuire used a digital stopwatch to time a 5-meter dash. The fastest time was recorded on the stopwatch shown above. When the race was over, the coach posted the winning time in fraction form. Which of the following is the winning time?
C. 1 7/100
2. Mrs. Daly made the chart above to show the fraction of question some of her favorite students got correct on the last science exam. Which of the following lists shows the names of the students in order from highest test score to lowest?
A. Michael, Laura, Zack, Jesse
B. Jesse, Zack, Michael, Laura
C. Jesse, Zack, Laura, Michael
D. Laura, Jesse, Michael, Zack
3. Meredith needs to type the fraction 325/1000, but the computer program she is using only understands decimals. How is 325/1000 written in decimal form?
4. Simon looked inside his pocket and saw that he had about 3/4 of a dollar in change. Which of the following amount is Simon most likely to have?
5. John and Erica took turns playing the same car racing video game. John’s best time was 2.137 seconds, and Erica’s best time was 2.154 seconds. If the shortest time is the winning time, who won the game?
A. They tied because both used 2.1 seconds to play the game.
B. Erica, because 15 hundredths is greater than 13 hundredths
C. John, because 7 thousandths is greater than 4 thousandths
D. John, because 3 hundredths is less than 5 hundredths
6. Angie’s times for each lap during track practice were 1.182, 1.156, 1.114, and 1.137. Which set of numbers show the lap times in order from least to greatest?
A. 1.114 < 1.137 < 1.156 < 1.182
B. 1.114 < 1.156 < 1.137 < 1.182
C. 1.182 < 1.156 < 1.137 < 1.114
D. 1.182 < 1.156 < 1.114 < 1.137
7. Three extra-large pizzas were ordered for a pizza party. The amount of pizza that each child ate is listed in the chart. (Some pizza was left over.) What is the order of the children from least to greatest, according to the amount of pizza they ate?
A. Abigail, Bill, Chuck, Darla
B. Chuck, Abigail, Bill, Darla
C. Darla, Abigail, Chuck, Bill
D. Darla, Bill, Abigail, Chuck
8. In physical education class, the students kept a chart of how far they ran each day. Jesse made the chart above for the amount he ran last week. On which day did he run closest to a mile?
9. In preparing for their science test, Jabar, Sandi, Mindi, and Latoya studied for 3/4 of an hour,3/8 of an hour, 3/6 of an hour, and 3/5 of an hour, respectively. Who studied the longest?
10. Mark looked after his little sister for 5 2/3 hours on Monday. On Thursday, he looked after her for another 3 2/3 hours. How long did he look after his little sister on those two days?
A. 9 1/3 hours
B. 8 2/3 hours
C. 5 1/3 hours
D. 1 1/3 hours
Quý thầy cô giáo và các em học sinh cùng tham khảo toàn bộ BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 6 đề thi số 5 năm học 2012
bằng cách đăng nhập vào Website eLib.vn nhé!