Mời bạn tham khảo Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 8 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012 dành cho khối lớp 5, với cách trình bày rõ ràng sẽ giúp học sinh rèn luyện một số kỹ năng làm bài thi Olympic Tiếng Anh. Chúc các bạn thành công!
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 8 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
Tóm tắt nội dung
Bạn có thể tải miễn phí BST Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 8 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012 này về máy để tham khảo phục vụ việc giảng dạy hay học tập đạt hiệu quả hơn.
Chọn câu trả lời tốt nhất cho những câu hỏi dưới đây.
1. There are 36 fifth graders in Mr. Muniz’s art class. Mr. Muniz wants to arrange his students’ pictures on the wall so that there is one picture in the first row, two in the second row, three in the third row, and so on. How many rows of pictures will there be?
A. 8 rows
B. 9 rows
C. 10 rows
D. 11 rows
2. Mr. Nike owns a shoe store near the Galleria. He is looking at his September sales graphs to decide which shoes he should order more of to make a greater profit. Which shoe should he order?
A. white tennis shoes in the $31 - $40 range
B. black tennis shoes and white tennis shoes in the $31 - $50 range
C. black tennis shoes in the $51 - $60 range
D. white tennis shoes in the $51 - $60 range
3. Mrs. Point wrote the following four statements about circle A on the board. She asked Richard to come up to the board and underline the true statement. Which statement should Richard underline?
A. The distance from E to F is the same as the distance from B to C.
B. The distance from E to F is the same as the distance from A to D.
C. The distance from B to C is half the distance from A to B.
D. The distance from B to C is twice the distance from A to D.
4. Nathan, Carmen, Vanessa, and Kari observed a snail traveling 12 inches in 10 minutes. They wanted to figure out how long it would take the snail to travel one mile. They know that there are 5,280 feet in one mile. What could the students do to determine the number of hours needed for the snail to travel one mile?
A. They could divide 5,280 feet by 10 to get 528 minutes, then multiply by 12, and divide by 6.
B. They could divide 10 minutes into 60 to get 6 feet per hour, then divide 5,280 feet by 6.
C. They could multiply 10 minutes by 12 inches, then multiply by 5,280 feet and divide by 60.
D. They could divide 5,280 feet by 10 to get 528 minutes, then multiply by 60 and divide by 24.
5. Marie is sewing a quilt for her granddaughter. She has a piece of square material that measures 1 yard on each side. How many square inches of the material does she have?
A. 144 square inches
B. 9 square inches
C. 432 square inches
D. 1,296 square inches
6. Mr. Prism showed his class the following four geometric models. Which of the models has the least number of edges?
7. For math homework today, Ricky has to write a true statement that correctly compares the parallelogram and rectangle shown above. Which of the following statements could he write?
A. Both figures are polygons with pairs of opposite parallel sides.
B. Both figures are polygons with four right angles.
C. Both figures are polygons whose interior angles total 180 degrees.
D. Both figures are polygons with at least two acute angles.
8. Jill wants to make a triangular base pyramid out of marshmallows and toothpicks. She will use a marshmallow for a vertex and a toothpick for an edge. How many marshmallows and toothpicks will she need?
A. 4 marshmallows and 8 toothpicks
B. 4 marshmallows and 6 toothpicks
C. 5 marshmallows and 8 toothpicks
D. 5 marshmallows and 7 toothpicks
9. Diane is making the sundial above to put in her backyard. If radius FH is 7 inches long, what is the length of the longest chord in circle H?
A. 7 inches
B. 9 inches
C. 14 inches
D. 21 inches
10. Each side of Mr. Torte’s square garden is 8 inches long. Mrs. Torte has her own garden that has the same perimeter, but a length of 10 inches.
What is the width of Mrs. Torte’s garden?
A. 6 inches
B. 11 inches
C. 12 inches
D. 22 inches
Chúc quý thầy cô và các em học sinh có được nguồn tư liệu Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 5 vòng 8 đề thi số 4 năm học 2012
hay mà mình đang tìm.